5,600,335 Members 34,564 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sense 4 and 2.1 and other rom ports Progress Update (updated 5/29/12)

Tip us?

xboxfanj
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_nu View Post
ive got auto rotate working, but the layout is wrong (auto-rotate works when keyboard is open, landscape when keyboard is closed) , do you decompile framework-res.apk and edit a smali? I forgot what to do. haha
I think its android.policy.jar. its all in the miui porting documentation which is in the op of that thread. Sorry, but I don't remember off hand.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

If you need help with anything or just wanna chat, feel free to GTalk me at xboxlover360@gmail.com or PM me

The Following User Says Thank You to xboxfanj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MДЯCЦSДИT
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4620

DONATE TO ME
Android.policy.jar

PhoneWindowManager.smali

Copy the lidstate values from CM9

The Following User Says Thank You to MДЯCЦSДИT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xboxfanj
Old
Thanks Meter 5884

DONATE TO ME
I need someone to push the file attached to system/framework and then logcat and logcat -b radio.

It'll likely make phone force closes.
Attached Files
File Type: jar framework2.jar - [Click for QR Code] (1,023.7 KB, 1 views)

If you need help with anything or just wanna chat, feel free to GTalk me at xboxlover360@gmail.com or PM me

Andy_nu
Old
(Last edited by Andy_nu; 30th May 2012 at 01:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxfanj View Post
I need someone to push the file attached to system/framework and then logcat and logcat -b radio.

It'll likely make phone force closes.
ill do it after i get back from walmart. but orientation is fixed here http://d-h.st/zEk

oh and dont forget to add sensors.herring and the other sensor files where they need be

EDIT: managed to get it to soft boot too, heres some of the log http://logcat.miui.us/834008
soft booting from wake as well,(lock, unlock, lock, unlock will cause it to reboot) probably from low cpu freq
also dpi is weird on apps

xboxfanj
Old
Thanks Meter 5884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
ill do it after i get back from walmart. but orientation is fixed here http://d-h.st/zEk

oh and dont forget to add sensors.herring and the other sensor files where they need be

EDIT: managed to get it to soft boot too, heres some of the log http://logcat.miui.us/834008
soft booting from wake as well,(lock, unlock, lock, unlock will cause it to reboot) probably from low cpu freq
also dpi is weird on apps
Can you try deleting all the libnv files in lib and bin/nv files? Then see what happens. Looks like the issue is that it thinks we're tegra 2.

Andy_nu
Old
(Last edited by Andy_nu; 30th May 2012 at 11:25 AM.)
Thanks Meter 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxfanj View Post
Can you try deleting all the libnv files in lib and bin/nv files? Then see what happens. Looks like the issue is that it thinks we're tegra 2.

ive read a lot tonight, got calls to receive but the phone wont show to answer it(ring of death like) got data to somewhat ????work???? but I dont know how to change apns in sense 4(check messaging app and it has a weird mmsc address)
git has a few fixes that might help data but no idea where to start there. lol

xboxfanj
Old
Thanks Meter 5884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
ive read a lot tonight, got calls to receive but the phone wont show to answer it(ring of death like) got data to somewhat ????work???? but I dont know how to change apns in sense 4(check messaging app and it has a weird mmsc address)
git has a few fixes that might help data but no idea where to start there. lol
Weird. I'll talk to you when you're on gtalk.

xfreshboimariox
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default i cant wait

this is one rom i can't wait to have as a daily soon i hope its like having a htc and showing it off to your friends please don't leave this rom to the side its something everyone that is a htc fan will enjoy just saying

Phantomg93
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Default Sorry for the lateness:/

Xboxfanj sorry I took so long visited my grandparents who live in a no coverage area lmao haha but yeah audio works on Sense 4 but apparently that's been established already . But hope things are working in your favor on this Sense port and like I said ill be more than happy to test any tweaks or test builds in the future

xboxfanj
Old
Thanks Meter 5884

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomg93 View Post
Xboxfanj sorry I took so long visited my grandparents who live in a no coverage area lmao haha but yeah audio works on Sense 4 but apparently that's been established already . But hope things are working in your favor on this Sense port and like I said ill be more than happy to test any tweaks or test builds in the future
Thanks, no worries.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2