Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[THEME]STOCK-AOSP for ICS - UPDATED 6-25 *DS V3 & UP-MINOR UPDATES***

OP phoenix6

30th May 2012, 05:51 AM   |  #1141  
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 5
 
227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
How do u change the app when unlocking after installing its either unlock the phone or unlock to camera. How do I change the camera to like text?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
30th May 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #1142  
phoenix6's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 481
 
402 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys2noobs

How do u change the app when unlocking after installing its either unlock the phone or unlock to camera. How do I change the camera to like text?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Sorry but unfortunately you cannot. This is a CM9/AOKP Feature only, that I am aware of.

Galactic2 - We are aware of the "Dual" LS. We haven't looked into it much at all but as far as I have, there is no way to eliminate that. I am sure there IS a way, just don't have time lately to figure that out.

Glad everyone is still happy with everything! Anymore immediate questions that I've missed please PM me & I will try to help.
1st June 2012, 07:03 AM   |  #1143  
Naaser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 112
 
391 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Unhappy
hello
im really dont undarstand what mean (2. Flash TDJ's Darkside Cache Wipe (This wipes the caches and fixes permissions)
this one on cwm?
i have skyrocket i use this rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1652679
can somebody help me please
Last edited by Naaser; 1st June 2012 at 07:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naaser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #1144  
sinfulgray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks Meter: 331
 
746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naaser

hello
im really dont undarstand what mean (2. Flash TDJ's Darkside Cache Wipe (This wipes the caches and fixes permissions)
this one on cwm?
i have skyrocket i use this rom
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1652679
can somebody help me please

Which recovery do you have? It is suggested to flash the dark side cache wipe because the built it cache wipe within CWMR does not work properly. Its just going to wipe your cache and dalvik cache then fix permissions
The Following User Says Thank You to sinfulgray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2012, 05:43 PM   |  #1145  
Naaser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 112
 
391 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulgray

Which recovery do you have? It is suggested to flash the dark side cache wipe because the built it cache wipe within CWMR does not work properly. Its just going to wipe your cache and dalvik cache then fix permissions

boot CWM Recovery then Flash the theme zip..... Flash TDJ's Darkside Cache Wipe ..... Reboot then i got boot freeze
2nd June 2012, 06:32 PM   |  #1146  
sinfulgray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks Meter: 331
 
746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naaser

boot CWM Recovery then Flash the theme zip..... Flash TDJ's Darkside Cache Wipe ..... Reboot then i got boot freeze

If your using a skyrocket you probably do not have the same recovery as the Hercules therefore you probably should use the built in cache wipe rather than the dark side script.

Do you have CWMR 5.0.2.7?

Try without using the dark side script and use the built in cache wipe.
3rd June 2012, 05:49 PM   |  #1147  
jovy23's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11,763
 
3,008 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
More
Will the universal zip UCLE2 zip file work with the new Beta 7 darkside Rom?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
3rd June 2012, 05:59 PM   |  #1148  
damngood98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 902
 
2,169 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovy23

Will the universal zip UCLE2 zip file work with the new Beta 7 darkside Rom?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

nandroid and let us know!
3rd June 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #1149  
sinfulgray's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks Meter: 331
 
746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by damngood98

nandroid and let us know!

Yes it works i have it installed already and everything seens to be working i also did the aosp lockscreen zip and aosp-ish mms and all is good
3rd June 2012, 10:05 PM   |  #1150  
BRKotucs's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Houston, Tx
Thanks Meter: 13,063
 
5,606 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulgray

Yes it works i have it installed already and everything seens to be working i also did the aosp lockscreen zip and aosp-ish mms and all is good

AOSP lockscreen is already in the universal zip. No need to flash it separately..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes