XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][29-5] ICS Saga Edition v2.0 [HTC One S port][4.0.3 ][Kernel 3.0.16]

Tip us?

hyperdude111
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by htc-phones View Post
just a little update. im re sizing the proper rosie.apk at the moment. im having some trouble but v3.0 will be released as soon as i get everything working and re sized properly. in v2.0 i used the sense 4a rosie.apk but in v3.0 will be the one s rosie.apk. this means that we can do EVERYTHING the one s can do. :P and its looking good. i have re sized nearly everything. im just having some trouble with the icons and the size of them. i re size them to the proper size but when i touch them to open they wont open so i just got to figure out why.
The reason when you tough them it doesn't respond is because the phone will only respond to the touch where the button would be before before the resize.

I found this in version 2 as well

1. Use the flashlight app and press the button, nothing happens. Press 1cm below the button and it works.

2. Lock screen music controls have a similar problem they don't respond if you touch the buttons but they respond when you touch slightly above the buttons.

My presumption would be if you touch the area around the icons then they might run. The OS is still expecting a much higher res screen even though it's been re-sized.

Good luck trying to fix it!
The Following User Says Thank You to hyperdude111 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

htc-phones
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 505

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperdude111 View Post
The reason when you tough them it doesn't respond is because the phone will only respond to the touch where the button would be before before the resize.

I found this in version 2 as well

1. Use the flashlight app and press the button, nothing happens. Press 1cm below the button and it works.

2. Lock screen music controls have a similar problem they don't respond if you touch the buttons but they respond when you touch slightly above the buttons.

My presumption would be if you touch the area around the icons then they might run. The OS is still expecting a much higher res screen even though it's been re-sized.

Good luck trying to fix it!
good point. reading what u just said and looking at v3.0 im testing. i went into camera app and it has the exact same problem. ill see what i can do to fix

Grizzly6117
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Well I've used v1 v2 but went back to sense 3.6 ill wait till v3 to many bugs on all sense 4 roms, yours is by far the best however I would like all the full sense 4 features so until then I'll wait

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

kleefding
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Rom is great

Only gps doesnt work, does anybody know howto fix it?

Grizzly6117
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleefding View Post
Only gps doesnt work, does anybody know howto fix it?
Get GPS Status from Market place, Reset and download GPS data

kleefding
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Sadly it doesnt work, it still thinks the gps is off, but its turned on

hoanglamtong
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I use Primo S Rom by proxuser and now i want install your Rom, thanks a lot, and only 1 question, how can i choose lock screen style, i very like weather animation in lockscreen sorry my bad English.
P/s: i hope to see v 3

dan-fish
Old
Thanks Meter 414
Go to personalise and then lockscreen style. But I don't think it will work until we get the full sense 4.0 rosie. Since it's using the sense 4a rosie it won't work as sense 4a doesn't have these lockscreen animations.

shrome99
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1530
That is not in this ROM for some reason..........

Wout2426
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleefding View Post
Sadly it doesnt work, it still thinks the gps is off, but its turned on
Confirm that same here.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
Device - HTC One X
Rom - CM11
Recovery - Clockworkmod

THREAD CLOSED