FORUMS

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[MOD][ICS][GB] Transparent Statusbar with rearrangable Power Widgets! - Update ICS!

30th May 2012, 05:08 PM |#131  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Could you get it for Neo [4.0.4] [4.1.B.0.431] ???
 
 
30th May 2012, 05:24 PM |#132  
Aarush's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 700
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genyt

Could you get it for Neo [4.0.4] [4.1.B.0.431] ???

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1679663

Sent from my Xperia neo V
The Following User Says Thank You to Aarush For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st May 2012, 09:07 AM |#133  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarush


http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1679663

Sent from my Xperia neo V

Yes, but it is buggy, and developer already has not xperia neo..
31st May 2012, 09:31 AM |#134  
Aarush's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 700
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genyt

Yes, but it is buggy, and developer already has not xperia neo..

what bugs?
31st May 2012, 09:42 AM |#135  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarush

what bugs?

clock is shown only in AM/PM format..
31st May 2012, 09:46 AM |#136  
gregbradley's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag King Grumpy Lord from Frown Town, Grumpy Land
Thanks Meter: 5,153
 
Donate to Me
More
Works fine on ics 4.0.4
My clock also only shows am/pm in 24 hour mode and a load of giberish in am/pm mode.
Not sure if its this mod or other mod as I only noticed it after I flashed everything (Including on screen button mod)
31st May 2012, 09:54 AM |#137  
Aarush's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 700
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley

Works fine on ics 4.0.4
My clock also only shows am/pm in 24 hour mode and a load of giberish in am/pm mode.
Not sure if its this mod or other mod as I only noticed it after I flashed everything (Including on screen button mod)

which mod are you talking about? my mod or umarian's?
and onscreen buttons are in framework-res.apk
31st May 2012, 10:59 AM |#138  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
If you set 24h clock, it shows 12h format. And if you set 12h, it shows rare characters.
both, blue and neon mods.

Your mod works ok with 4.0.3 but I tried with 4.0.4 and notification bar disappear.
31st May 2012, 11:30 AM |#139  
Aarush's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 700
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genyt

If you set 24h clock, it shows 12h format. And if you set 12h, it shows rare characters.
both, blue and neon mods.

Your mod works ok with 4.0.3 but I tried with 4.0.4 and notification bar disappear.

yeah coz they're different, i dont know how to fix this
its not my mod, i just shared it
i'd recommend you to PM hansip87, he'll help you for sure!
Last edited by Aarush; 31st May 2012 at 11:41 AM.
31st May 2012, 09:02 PM |#140  
jerasimo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tirana
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
very nice
tested on neo v ics 4.0.4. it definitely works and its amazing. Thanks!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes