Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,635 Members 38,743 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Xperia S Home Colors

Tip us?
 
Adiassidik
Old
#31  
Adiassidik's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 204
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Bekasi - Bandung - Tasikmalaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdcCabuslay View Post
Will work on it

And I don't believe I will have the original landscape docks ready for today; I have a ton of school work to attend to. I'm really sorry; I'll try my best to do it this weekend, but I can't hold any promises. Sorry again.

Sent from my LT15a using XDA
your homework first!
I and the others can wait good luck brother...
The Following User Says Thank You to Adiassidik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chitose_ndy
Old
#32  
chitose_ndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 1,421
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jakarta
Have someone tried this on xperia s itself?

Or this apk has been modded for xperia arc?

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
Smartphone at the moment

My second Smartphone

My first Smartphone
 
HussainQ
Old
#33  
HussainQ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 573
Join Date: Jan 2010
Would these work on the ICS BETA For the xperia PLAY?
If I've ever been of any assistance, just press the THANKS button
 
DdcCabuslay
Old
#34  
DdcCabuslay's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,620
Posts: 1,421
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HussainQ View Post
Would these work on the ICS BETA For the xperia PLAY?
I won't have it right away since I'm trying to concentrate on school, but sure.
If you don't mind, unless it's available on vr5411's post, may you upload your Home.apk?

Sent from my LT15a using XDA

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (LT15a/Xperia Overlay .43/UB)
Sony Xperia Tablet Z (SGP311/Stock 4.4.2 KK .230/Stock Kernel/UB)


 
DdcCabuslay
Old
#35  
DdcCabuslay's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,620
Posts: 1,421
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitose_ndy View Post
Have someone tried this on xperia s itself?

Or this apk has been modded for xperia arc?

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
I've only changed the hdpi images, so only the arc (or any other hdpi using this launcher) will notice a difference.

Sent from my LT15a using XDA

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (LT15a/Xperia Overlay .43/UB)
Sony Xperia Tablet Z (SGP311/Stock 4.4.2 KK .230/Stock Kernel/UB)


 
HussainQ
Old
#36  
HussainQ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 573
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdcCabuslay View Post
I won't have it right away since I'm trying to concentrate on school, but sure.
If you don't mind, unless it's available on vr5411's post, may you upload your Home.apk?

Sent from my LT15a using XDA
Sure, I would like all the colours if you please (4x4). Thank you!
It's in the attachments.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Home.apk - [Click for QR Code] (956.3 KB, 4 views)
If I've ever been of any assistance, just press the THANKS button
The Following User Says Thank You to HussainQ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chitose_ndy
Old
#37  
chitose_ndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 1,421
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdcCabuslay View Post
I've only changed the hdpi images, so only the arc (or any other hdpi using this launcher) will notice a difference.

Sent from my LT15a using XDA
Could u do the colouring thing to the original xs launcher?
Modding it to xs itself..

If u could, please make a thread on xperia s forum

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
Smartphone at the moment

My second Smartphone

My first Smartphone
 
DdcCabuslay
Old
#38  
DdcCabuslay's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,620
Posts: 1,421
Join Date: Feb 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by chitose_ndy View Post
Could u do the colouring thing to the original xs launcher?
Modding it to xs itself..

If u could, please make a thread on xperia s forum

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
When I get the chance I will.

Sent from my LT15a using XDA

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc (LT15a/Xperia Overlay .43/UB)
Sony Xperia Tablet Z (SGP311/Stock 4.4.2 KK .230/Stock Kernel/UB)


The Following User Says Thank You to DdcCabuslay For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chitose_ndy
Old
#39  
chitose_ndy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 1,421
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jakarta
Quote:
Originally Posted by DdcCabuslay View Post
When I get the chance I will.

Sent from my LT15a using XDA
Thankyou so much !
Since no one haven't that mode created,
U will be the first,
And that will be awesome

Sent from my LT26i using xda premium
Smartphone at the moment

My second Smartphone

My first Smartphone

Tags
xperia s home colors
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes