How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Windows 8 on Samsung XE700t1a

OP nips_uk

31st May 2012, 12:34 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag Chengdu
Thanks Meter: 2

80 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukunft

the Maximum of battery life are around 5-6 h. when you play games you will have only 2-3 h left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukunft

and the cpu is not a quard core. itīs a normal Intel i5 (2nd generation i5-2467M) you got 2 cores (4 is the number of Threads)

Thanks for the clearing up over the core thing, I was confused by the four "cores" shown in AIDA 64, CPU-z and task manager, however that makes sense now.

As for the battery, I cant explain it to you. Saturday I was at the In-laws house and as they dont speak English, normally I am left to my own devises. I played Civ 5 for more than 6 hours, then after we went home, I was watching the England cricket on it via wifi, then finally played Plants vs Zombies on it and had to turn it off around 2am as it was warning me that the battery was at 10%.

I have learn from running my computer business here in China that, if you correctly "setup" a new battery they last a lot longer. I did what Samsung suggest in their manuals and charged it to full, then played until it turned its self off. After repeating 3 times, It will last a really long time. Let me fully charge it and Ill up load a screen shot later.

Thanks for the help with the cores though!
Last edited by nips_uk; 31st May 2012 at 12:42 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread