Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Firmware][ICS]UNOFFICIAL CM9 for the Infuse 4G (07/28/2012)

Tip us?

joe3681
Old
Thanks Meter 531
I like the week day in the bar up top on Uni but the music player (which I use all night at work) is SO MUCH louder on this! Running great!!

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
It's amazing what a search button can do

noy-z
Old
(Last edited by noy-z; 1st June 2012 at 12:20 PM.) Reason: correction
Thanks Meter 51
I have an odd question but it's pretty important to me. Why does the audio running through this rom sound so much more better than on any other version of GB? I've tried stock-based and CM7. Can't quite seem to get it to the level of CM9.

Yes, I know listening to audio is all subjective but I can't be trippin. I compared the system lib folders from CM7 and CM9 and it seems that CM9 has two extra files. There may be other factors at work here so my question is does anyone what are the differences and is it possible to port those files/apps/whatever to a Gingerbread-based rom.

Thanks!

edit: 2 extra files in system/libs/soundfx to be exact

schahr01
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by noy-z View Post
I have an odd question but it's pretty important to me. Why does the audio running through this rom sound so much more better than on any other version of GB? I've tried stock-based and CM7. Can't quite seem to get it to the level of CM9.

Yes, I know listening to audio is all subjective but I can't be trippin. I compared the system lib folders from CM7 and CM9 and it seems that CM9 has two extra files. There may be other factors at work here so my question is does anyone what are the differences and is it possible to port those files/apps/whatever to a Gingerbread-based rom.

Thanks!

Maybe because of a working DSPManager? I don't think we had this w/ ROMs based on samsung leaks.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 (at&t)
ROM: task650 AOKP
Recovery: CWM
Radio: at&t UCKH7

Phones...
[Motorola] StarTAC
[Blackberry] 7290, 8700, 8830, 9700, 9780
[HTC] Typhoon, Universal, StarTrek, Tilt, Nexus One
[Samsung] Blackjack, Jack, Galaxy S Captivate, Infuse, Focus, GalaxyS2

marty331
Old
Thanks Meter 245
When running:
. build/envsetup.sh && brunch infuse4g

I am getting the following:

including device/ti/panda/vendorsetup.sh
including vendor/cm/vendorsetup.sh
including sdk/bash_completion/adb.bash
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
Device infuse4g not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from CyanogenMod Github (http://github.com/CyanogenMod).
Repository for infuse4g not found in the CyanogenMod Github repository list. If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your local_manifest.xml.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'cm_infuse4g'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

No such item in brunch menu. Try 'breakfast'

Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this? I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.
Current Devices:
Phone: Nexus 4
ROMs: CM10.1

Device: Nexus 7
ROM: Stock Rooted
CM10

Previous:

Phone: Infuse SGH-I997
ROMs: Infused 2.2
Serendipity VII
CM7
CM9
CM10

Device: Kindle Fire
ROMs: CM7
ICS/CM9

Entropy512
Old
Senior Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 24,355

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by McAwesome View Post
Has anyone been able to get the phone to encrypt with this mod?? I have an Exchange email through work and one of the security protocols they use is phone encryption but every time I attempt to encrypt it displays the little android guy and doesn't seem to do anything. Haven't found anywhere this issue has been addressed so wondering if it's not functioning or if there is a workaround.

It may be broken - not many people use this feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSooners345 View Post
Did anyone experience a lockscreen
Failure when Widget locker is activated
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Widget Locker is notorious for causing SoDs and other resume failures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noy-z View Post

Thanks!

Two possibilities:
1) Voodoo Sound
2) DSPManager

Have you tried any GB releases with kernels that included VS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marty331 View Post
When running:
. build/envsetup.sh && brunch infuse4g

I am getting the following:

including device/ti/panda/vendorsetup.sh
including sdk/bash_completion/adb.bash
Device infuse4g not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from CyanogenMod Github (http://github.com/CyanogenMod).
Repository for infuse4g not found in the CyanogenMod Github repository list. If this is in error, you may need to manually add it to your local_manifest.xml.

** Don't have a product spec for: 'cm_infuse4g'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

No such item in brunch menu. Try 'breakfast'

Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this? I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit.
Second post of this thread...
*so much sig updating needed*

My Github profile - Some Android stuff, some AVR stuff

An excellent post on "noobs vs. developers"

A few opinions on kernel development "good practices"

Note: I have chosen not to use XDA's "friends" feature - I will reject all incoming "friend" requests.

Code:
<MikeyMike01> Smali is a spawn of hell
<shoman94> ^^^ +!
Code:
<Entropy512> gotta be careful not to step on each other's work.  :)
<Bumble-Bee> thats true
<jerdog> compeete for donations
The Following User Says Thank You to Entropy512 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joe3681
Old
(Last edited by joe3681; 2nd June 2012 at 03:00 AM.)
Thanks Meter 531
Found a moto theme for cm9. Loving it

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA
Attached Files
File Type: apk MotoInspired_v1.0.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.93 MB, 168 views)
It's amazing what a search button can do
The Following User Says Thank You to joe3681 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GoSooners345
Old
Thanks Meter 422
has anyone gotten any 4G Icons to stick yet like 4g speeds

JESUS IS LORD!

For Samsung Infuse Only

Get your Working SGS2 widgets for GB here
TOUCHWIZ 5 Launcher and widgets For ICS & JB ROMS!
Avengers Boot animation
Mod For Navigation bar on CM10.

DEVICES:Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Infuse: Dead, Asus Nexus 7: Given away, Amazon Kindle Fire: Half alive

lilchicano
Old
Thanks Meter 68
oh yeah i forgot to mention this. has anyone else had a problem with the navigation app as far as the navigation speech?
it keeps saying the same thing over and over again reguardless of the turns and place im going. for me it says something along the lines of "royal boulevard south turns right and becomes fanfar way, then turn right onto arts smt" the actual navigation itself is correct, just the speech is not. i know i could just disable the speech like already done. but is anyone else experiencing something like this?
Google Nexus 4