Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,625 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Guide for Sprint Tp2 on boost

Tip us?

thecensor
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I found these instructions on how to get an Iden account:

"Easiest and least expensive:

1.Purchase an Iden Starter kit off of ebay. ($5)
2.Activate the kit online via boost's website and begin your port in the process (explained on the website during the setup)
3.Wait for the port to finish. (4-72 Hours)
4.Call boost and ask to migrate to CDMA.
5.If they ask what phone your using, play dumb and say something like "uh, its the one with the full keyboard" and let them assume what they will. (tell them it's a used phone and ask for programming instructions because I have poor receptin where I am now)
If they start pooh-poohing, tell 'em you understand that although the phone is allowed it's not supported."

n1nj4Lo
Old
Thanks Meter 215
Just letting you all know Sprint ArcSoft Threaded MMS 5.2.12.45.cab works also... The very bottom attachment isn't threaded MMS but it's the newest/latest Arcsoft MMS... Don't worry updating wont wipe your convos or settings if ya already have it successfully working and set.

I got mine "Flashed" by a guy on ebay for 20 bucks and he gave me a BoostMMSFix.cab that might help some of you IDK... It's one of the first things I install everytime I hard reset...

Also just letting you all know XDAndroid FRX07.1 has working Sprint and Boost MMS now too as well as working 3.5mm and bluetooth!

Ma$etas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 146
thanks for that info hopefully it works for everyone else
If I helped you then thank me by hitting that thanks button.

bert111a
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lascott7 View Post
I have tried this and still couldn't be able to send. But able to receive. I put in the right settings. Should I try pcs-boost-mmsc-submit.sun3.lightsurf.net. I have an energy ROM and using the Arcsoft MMS version you have above. This is so ridiculous. Do I have to use mms program specially for my Sense Energy CRX ROM or what? I do not understand what's wrong with this? Is it because I have an Energy ROM?
I am running Energy Rom as well on my TP2 and I use the myboostmobile.com server for mms. On the rare occasion I have gotten a server or connection error but I have noticed that seems to have more to do with signal than anything else.

tinodollar
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I have everything working except internet and picture mail. Can someone help?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

jaxs818
Old
Thanks Meter 0
all you have to do is a hard reset and then update profile and prl works like a charm

Ma$etas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinodollar View Post
I have everything working except internet and picture mail. Can someone help?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App
did you fix this issue?

kid_shadow
Old
Thanks Meter 0
keep getting shut down by boost csr's. Does anybody have a way to get them to activate sprint tp2 or just keep trying

Ma$etas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid_shadow View Post
keep getting shut down by boost csr's. Does anybody have a way to get them to activate sprint tp2 or just keep trying
just keep trying

jintrigger
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Would this process work with the Samsung Transform Ultra

I wanted to know would this process of getting an android phone activated work with a Sprint Samsung Transform Ultra.....

Before buying the phone the rep said I could activate the phone on Boost, he just didnt recommend it.

I get the darn phone and I've tried two reps and both say they can't activate the phone (both giving me different reason mind you)

I notice this is another android phone such as mine and wondered if I kept calling could I get my phone activated.