Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,163 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which theme you like more?
Xperia S by jasondevil 5 55.56%
MiniCm9 by D_d 1 11.11%
Xperia S by dewashu 1 11.11%
Htc elegance 2 22.22%
Others 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Mini CM9 Stuff [Walls,Themes,Tips, Icons]

Tip us?
 
meer_mortal
Old
(Last edited by meer_mortal; 4th June 2012 at 12:03 AM.)
#11  
meer_mortal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 145
Posts: 192
Join Date: Apr 2011
EDIT!

How I made swap.
Copy sdcard to PC
Reboot to recov
Partition sdcard n advanced
Reboot

METHOD 2
install swapper frm gplay
Run swapper set params
Reboot copy ur files to sdcard frm PC

Type free into terminal to see if swap active.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
well then I'm all out of ideas
The Following User Says Thank You to meer_mortal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xsyrhies17
Old
(Last edited by xsyrhies17; 2nd June 2012 at 08:37 PM.)
#12  
xsyrhies17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 222
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pili, Cam Sur
Found this Xperia S CM9 Theme for mdpi devices! Works also for our ldpi device!

Looks awesome, using it at the moment without any issues so far.



http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...-12-a.html#anb

Credits goes to jasonevil.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xsyrhies17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
needji
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: jakarta
nice.. I'll try...
 
untweetless
Old
#14  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 87
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsyrhies17 View Post
Found this Xperia S CM9 Theme for mdpi devices! Works also for our ldpi device!

Looks awesome, using it at the moment without any issues so far.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...-12-a.html#anb

Credits goes to jasonevil.

Do you mind to mirror here? cuz i haven´t user of android central
If I helped please press thanks is free
Huawei Ascend P1 XL u9200e
 
xsyrhies17
Old
#15  
xsyrhies17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 222
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pili, Cam Sur
Quote:
Originally Posted by untweetless View Post
Do you mind to mirror here? cuz i haven´t user of android central
Just link the original thread here, anyone can download the attached files(apks) because if we mirror his work it might offend him. Also, don't forget to credit it to the dev/creator of that theme.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xsyrhies17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
justaboy
Old
#16  
justaboy's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Buenos Aires
very useful post!
keep updating please =)
 
nightwing369
Old
#17  
nightwing369's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 134
Posts: 697
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Nottingham
Request:The 'chargemon' thing to be included if it isn't already in nAa 's [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.2 [27/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini pro. Basically the files/thing which showed a battery and battery bar in the centre of the screen, when the phone was off and charging, to indicate how much charged up it was If it isn't in nAa's MiniCM9 for x10 mini Pro, then this is my request for it please ... ?
Future hopes:
Unlock bootloader, use ICS/JB rom; &/OR get Sony Xperia™ Z OR
Sony Xperia™ V

now: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro - Android: MiniCM7 Pro - V21 by paul-xxx
previous custom rom: 2.1.1.Clean.0.0 by pfonck
before: Sony Ericsson W580i - Proprietary OS Java Platform 7
history: Sony Ericsson K300i - Proprietary OS Java Platform 3; Nokia 3510i - Series 30/40 software platform
vintage: BT Trium - ?


If my post helped you in any way , please click the .Thanks. button!
 
xsyrhies17
Old
#18  
xsyrhies17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 222
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pili, Cam Sur
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwing369 View Post
Request:The 'chargemon' thing to be included if it isn't already in nAa 's [ROM] MiniCM9-3.0.2 [27/5/12]ICS 4.0.4/CM9 port for the Χ10 mini pro. Basically the files/thing which showed a battery and battery bar in the centre of the screen, when the phone was off and charging, to indicate how much charged up it was If it isn't in nAa's MiniCM9 for x10 mini Pro, then this is my request for it please ... ?
It's included already.

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to xsyrhies17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xsyrhies17
Old
#19  
xsyrhies17's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 222
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pili, Cam Sur
@untweetless

He created a thread on android themes sub-forum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1692626

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xsyrhies17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
untweetless
Old
(Last edited by untweetless; 6th June 2012 at 07:43 AM.)
#20  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 43
Posts: 87
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Madrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsyrhies17 View Post
@untweetless

He created a thread on android themes sub-forum

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1692626

Sent from my U20i using xda premium
Thanks, I had added before but thanks anyway
And i am using it i really love that theme xD

anyone knows any mod like reloaded ics? because the development of it was stopped and now doesn´t work with our ROM
If I helped please press thanks is free
Huawei Ascend P1 XL u9200e

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes