5,597,501 Members 32,116 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen protectors

Tip us?

Flowbyte
Old
Thanks Meter 63
I got the invisible shield and as far as I can see it's pretty perfect. Very happy with it.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using xda premium

muasxees
Old
Thanks Meter 11
XOSkins.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II N7100 TITANIUM GREY

[ROM]: PARANOIDANDROID 3.56 [RECOVERY]: TWRP 2.5.0.1
[MEMORY]: SAMSUNG 32GB CLASS 10 microSDHC

GADGET HISTORY:
T-MOBILE GALAXY S II WHITE
T-MOBILE GALAXY NOTE II WHITE

scotch10
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Some of those protectors have a treatment on that that acts like polarization. I wear polarized lenses and if I turn the phone one way I can see everything, and if I turn it another, poof....it's gone.

I'd go to a store and try several out if this is a concern for you.

anactoraaron
Old
Thanks Meter 280
Ballistic case. So well made and feels so solid you want to drop it off your roof.

I personally have also always bought Skinomi screen protectors/full phone protectors on amazon. I NEVER get the dry screen protectors - I just suck at putting them on. Spraying a solution on the screen protector to install it also allows you to adjust where the protector is before it cures to the screen. Just make sure you do it quickly or you will be looking at the same bits of dust for a very long time!

crazydrummer95
Old
Thanks Meter 15
I have always been huge at keeping screen protectors and cases on my phones. I have tried everything from the Matted protectors, to the really cheap ones, and I have tried the Invisible Shield by Zagg, and recently I bought a Ghost Armor protector for my phone. Apparently its supposed to be fingerprint resistant and grease and oil repellent, but it seems like it attracts oil and grease more than anything. The one thing that I hate about the Invisible Shield and the Ghost Armor is the material used. I know its supposed to be scratch resistant, but I hate the feeling of it. The whole rubbery material does not go well with a touchscreen phone, and your fingers stick alot. On top of that it has these weird ripples on it that make the screen look kinda weird. I am actually thinking of removing Ghost Armor and just going to the cheap ones that cost about $5
Samsung Galaxy S4

namaui
Old
Thanks Meter 27
I am always the type of person who gets a screen protector within the first few hours of owning a phone, but I went about a week without one when I first got the Blaze because I couldn't find one, and have found that the screen is extremely scratch resistant and haven't bothered with one since.

3 months of typical use and so far not a single scratch on the screen, even after sharing the same pocket with some coins and keys.

feedtheducks
Old
Thanks Meter 27
I just ordered the Skinomi Drytech screen protector. Will update with pics and a brief review once it arrives.

The Following User Says Thank You to feedtheducks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]