Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,962 Members 40,271 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Daiso USA: Cushioned case $1.50 each B5 size, zippered! =O

Tip us?

adorable
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Daiso USA: Cushioned case $1.50 each B5 size, zippered! =O

http://www.daisojapan.com/c-198-cushion-cases.aspx

Just an example of what you can get in store (online has no quantity 1 orders =( ), Daiso USA carries foam cushioned, zippered cases that's about the perfect size for the Nook Tablet (B5 size case). Nice for the price. Very lightweight, and naturally, not going to be designed for heavy banging about, but enough so you don't worry when the Nook is being carried around in a bag, etc.

innumerabilis
Old
Thanks Meter 79
I've seen those in the Daiso in Singapore, but I dismissed them as being too thin to give much protection for my Nook Simple Touch, much less my Nook Tablet. A padded envelope would offer more protection...

saintsoulja
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Decent looking cases for a decent price. But i wonder if they scratch the nook ??

Keithn
Old
Thanks Meter 75
I use a belkin netbook sleeve for mine, it's a little too big so I can store charger and sdcards on the opposite side of the screen. I do also have an otterbox case on it so I'm not worried about protecting anything other than scratches on the nook.

adorable
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Been using the Daiso case for a few weeks. Nearly perfect fit, light, doesn't harm the Nook, and adds the bit of protection and secrecy I'm after. Along with the Nintendo Wii strap and Daiso screen protector film, perfect accessory for a sleek tablet carry. Disappears into the background in the case, easy to carry, and overall nice.