Rom: StOcK
Kernel: -=StOcK 3.4.10=-
Radio: -=4A.14.3250.13_10.33.1150.01L=-

Device: GOOGLE Nexus 7
Rom: Stock
Kernel: -=Stock=-[n/a]
Radio: N/A

TOUCH Recovery By CWM

The Following User Says Thank You to MarylandCookie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ljjehl
Old
Thanks Meter 968

DONATE TO ME
Very cool! Even though I don't have the Sensation, I can still mod your version for my Inspire, depending on The app. Thanks....

---Don't forget to pound the THANKS button if this helped....sent from my CoreDroidized Inspire---
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljjehl For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phikal
Old
(Last edited by phikal; 1st June 2012 at 11:54 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 424
Nice thread mate, linked the apps from this thread also to the evo3d forum so people there can enjoy the apps too (i hope you can count downloads )
If you dont like that just say so please and i will remove the links.
Phone:

HTC One X+ (International)
ROM: ViperX+ 2.0.2
HBOOT: 1.72.0000
Kernel:EliteKernel OXP 140108
Radio: 3.1204.171.33

The Following User Says Thank You to phikal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TKruzze
Old
(Last edited by TKruzze; 2nd June 2012 at 01:32 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6145
Quote:
Originally Posted by phikal View Post
Nice thread mate, linked the apps from this thread also to the evo3d forum so people there can enjoy the apps too (i hope you can count downloads )
Thanks for the note of thanks! I don't have a problem with you linking directly to the apps, however it would be nice to see a link back to this thread as well. It will also help your users better understand how and where the apps originated.

Even more important, however, would be to get Sergio's approval. The real work, here, was painstakingly completed by Sergio and the CoreDroid team over a long period of time and countless hours of effort. My efforts consist of taking his work and simply re-applying it to applications as they are updated. If he's fine with it, then I certainly am as well. At a minimum, Sergio should be credited in your ROM as well as the application updates post.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TKruzze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lozone
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1549

DONATE TO ME
TKruzze, Check your PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lozone For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TKruzze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6145
Quote:
Originally Posted by phikal View Post

One more thing... I just downloaded your Blue Ice 3D v2.5 ROM and took a look inside. I notice you have multiple copies of Google Maps installed:
com.google.android.apps.maps-1.apk
com.google.android.apps.maps.apk
as well as multiple copies of Street View:
com.google.android.street-1.apk
com.google.android.street.apk
Also, there's an older version of facebook (Facebook_Client.apk) in there as well. Because there's a name conflict with the system version included in my facebook zip files, your users may experience problems if they flash my zip files. You might want to double-check each zip to make certain these conflicts are addressed.

One thing I do is I make certain that my zip files only replace existing versions of the original files from the CoreDroid ROM. While I haven't spent more than a couple minutes looking through your ROM, it does appear there may be conflicts in flashing my zip files with your ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TKruzze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TKruzze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6145
Default Updated Standard (non-system) Apps are now on-line

Post # 3 has been updated with the latest standard (non-system) apps. Feel free to use these apps on ANY compatible Android device.

phikal
Old
(Last edited by phikal; 2nd June 2012 at 10:50 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKruzze View Post

One more thing... I just downloaded your Blue Ice 3D v2.5 ROM and took a look inside. I notice you have multiple copies of Google Maps installed:
com.google.android.apps.maps-1.apk
com.google.android.apps.maps.apk
as well as multiple copies of Street View:
com.google.android.street-1.apk
com.google.android.street.apk
Also, there's an older version of facebook (Facebook_Client.apk) in there as well. Because there's a name conflict with the system version included in my facebook zip files, your users may experience problems if they flash my zip files. You might want to double-check each zip to make certain these conflicts are addressed.

One thing I do is I make certain that my zip files only replace existing versions of the original files from the CoreDroid ROM. While I haven't spent more than a couple minutes looking through your ROM, it does appear there may be conflicts in flashing my zip files with your ROM.

Credits have now been noted as you asked.
hope you didnt take offence by me linking the apps etc. We havent been spoiled at the evo 3d gsm forums with themes etc. so was hoping to provide some eyecandy for the evo3d users too.

Thx for the tips asswell.
Phone:

HTC One X+ (International)
ROM: ViperX+ 2.0.2
HBOOT: 1.72.0000
Kernel:EliteKernel OXP 140108
Radio: 3.1204.171.33

The Following User Says Thank You to phikal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TKruzze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6145
Default New Apps Added to List (Adobe Reader & Adober Flash Player)

I just found a couple of apps I neglected to share earlier. These apps were updated a while ago, however they are newer than the versions included with CoreDroid Sensation v5.1.

Adobe Reader v10.2.1 has been added to Updated System Apps (Post #2)

Adobe Flash Player v11.1.115.8 has been added to Updated Standard Apps (Post #3)

If you download and/or appreciate these updates, please hit the "Thanks" button to let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to TKruzze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jordin1128
Old
Thanks Meter 64
TKRUZZE...thank you for this thread! We spoke about a month ago for a few modded apps but now I'm currently running the rooted stock T-Mobile US ICS. I know eventually ill be back on coredroid and when I do, I know where to look if I need an update! Thanks again my man!

The Following User Says Thank You to jordin1128 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe