Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][12/13/13] - CleanROM 7.0R2 -★| Android 4.2.2! | Sense 5! | Clean! | Stable! |★-

OP scrosler

4th June 2012, 06:29 AM   |  #1221  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjaydee82

CleanRom already has it removed...if you flashed that file means you added the 3 dots back

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt

The post says "Remove 3 button mod"

The 3 button mod is mapping the 3-dot menu to the right button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kgt

It is already included like it says in the OP. You removed it by flashing the "remove 3 button mod" file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davep1982

Yes the mod is included in the ROM

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Wow, I didint realize how tricky the wording is on this, lol. "Remove 3 Button Mod" vs "Remove THE 3 button Mod."

What I will do is call the flashable zip "Standard Buttons" that way its more clear to people.

-Scott

Now I realized how I misunderstood it too. lol
Thanks guys!
4th June 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #1222  
jay661972's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Diego CA
Thanks Meter: 709
 
2,405 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Anyone knows where the market updater in titanium? Need to freeze this so playstore won't get updated. Fb and banking apps no where to be found on 3.5.19 newest playstore. Thanks

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA
4th June 2012, 07:26 AM   |  #1223  
cortez.i's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag north texas
Thanks Meter: 225
 
1010
2,385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Has anyone ran the ROM on 1.88? I am curious as to how your data and overall connectivity is?

i tried it for about 3 hours... phone ran warmer than normal (based on my use) and i had wifi connection issues, but no cell-data connection problems. i restored back to 2.1 which is what i've been running since it was released. i think i'm sitting tight with 2.1 as a daily driver until a CM/AOKP is available and working. thanks again for your efforts.
4th June 2012, 07:39 AM   |  #1224  
nugzo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville, NC.
Thanks Meter: 566
 
2,856 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Has anyone ran the ROM on 1.88? I am curious as to how your data and overall connectivity is?

well i installed it the day it came out and haven't had a dropped call yet, i've never lost mobile data, and i've been able to dial out every time. I had issues with all of the above on every other ruu. I found that CleanRom 2.4 SE runs great on top of the 1.88. Since you are using the 1.88 kernel i figured the rest of the firmware and radio should run great, and it does, the best yet. I'm Overclocked to 1809 with the 2nd core always on mod and i have excellent battery. Not in an LTE area so i cannot comment on that. I did have an episode where i couldnt see my 2.4ghz wireless but could see the 5ghz on my router just fine. the 2.4 said wasn't in range yet the 5ghz had full bars. I just connected to the 5 and went on about my business. Could have been a router issue. Havent had any other issues at all. I can recommend it for everyone who is not in an LTE area for sure. Someone else will have to some LTE tests.

Edit: i ran the 1.88 ruu without clean rom for the first 3 days. My main reason was the occasional not being able to dial out with full signal, and not having any mobile data with full signal. 3 days on the 1.88 stock without issues then i installed CleanRom. Been using Cleanrom for 2 days, it feels like it was made for it. Thanks Scott!
Last edited by nugzo; 4th June 2012 at 07:44 AM.
4th June 2012, 07:42 AM   |  #1225  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 56,241
 
24,964 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortez.i

i tried it for about 3 hours... phone ran warmer than normal (based on my use) and i had wifi connection issues, but no cell-data connection problems. i restored back to 2.1 which is what i've been running since it was released. i think i'm sitting tight with 2.1 as a daily driver until a CM/AOKP is available and working. thanks again for your efforts.

Interesting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugzo

well i installed it the day it came out and haven't had a dropped call yet, i've never lost mobile data, and i've been able to dial out every time. I had issues with all of the above on every other ruu. I found that CleanRom 2.4 SE runs great on top of the 1.88. Since you are using the 1.88 kernel i figured the rest of the firmware and radio should run great, and it does, the best yet. I'm Overclocked to 1809 with the 2nd core always on mod and i have excellent battery. Not in an LTE area so i cannot comment on that. I did have an episode where i couldnt see my 2.4ghz wireless but could see the 5ghz on my router just fine. the 2.4 said wasn't in range yet the 5ghz had full bars. I just connected to the 5 and went on about my business. Could have been a router issue. Havent had any other issues at all. I can recommend it for everyone who is not in an LTE area for sure. Someone else will have to some LTE tests.

Have you seen any of the heat issues? I am thinking about taking the plunge to 1.88 RUU.
4th June 2012, 07:50 AM   |  #1226  
nugzo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville, NC.
Thanks Meter: 566
 
2,856 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Interesting...



Have you seen any of the heat issues? I am thinking about taking the plunge to 1.88 RUU.

My phone has never been hot. Ive havent noticed any heat while on 1.88.
Take the plunge You act like its some big deal lol...Just do it man you'll be glad you did. Especially if you were having the same kind of mobile data and call issues i was having. Put that aisan stuff out of your mind. i'll link you to the APN settings i used. <----Link. That should fix LTE also.
I also used these APN sttings without issues. Dont really have a favorite but just wanted to offer two choices in case one works better than the other for you. Again both worked perfectly fine for me.
Last edited by nugzo; 4th June 2012 at 08:03 AM.
4th June 2012, 07:57 AM   |  #1227  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Have you seen any of the heat issues? I am thinking about taking the plunge to 1.88 RUU.

No I haven't. I just installed this rom on my Rogers phone last night. Watched a Twitch stream for over an hour and I found the phone was running slightly cooler than 1.73
4th June 2012, 08:04 AM   |  #1228  
nugzo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fayetteville, NC.
Thanks Meter: 566
 
2,856 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrosler

Interesting...



Have you seen any of the heat issues? I am thinking about taking the plunge to 1.88 RUU.

Also i had problems installing the 1.88 ruu with the adb drivers i had installed. I had to uninstall them and install HTC sync. With those drivers it worked fine.
4th June 2012, 08:05 AM   |  #1229  
scrosler's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Fargo
Thanks Meter: 56,241
 
24,964 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Donate to Me
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugzo

My phone has never been hot. Ive havent noticed any heat while on 1.88.
Take the plunge You act like its some big deal lol...Just do it man you'll be glad you did. Especially if you were having the same kind of mobile data and call issues i was having. Put that aisan stuff out of your mind. i'll link you to the APN settings i used. <----Link. That should fix LTE also.
I also used these APN sttings without issues. Dont really have a favorite but just wanted to offer two choices in case one works better than the other for you. Again both worked perfectly fine for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedauntlessone

No I haven't. I just installed this rom on my Rogers phone last night. Watched a Twitch stream for over an hour and I found the phone was running slightly cooler than 1.73

So neither of you had heat issues with the 1.88 RUU?

I'm tempted to do it but need to justify it. Or else I will be a crack flasher for the sake of flashing.
4th June 2012, 08:06 AM   |  #1230  
drklazarus26's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 16
 
219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Auto Sync Issues
I seem to be having trouble with autosync in which i have sync everything manually in order to get it to get any new information ie gvoice or gmail. its really driving me nuts. Is it me, the rom, or sync in general? any help would be appreciated.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
use twrp not cwm
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes