FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]Mystic'sPrideICS(XWLPO)(07/26/2012) v21 XWLPO 4.0.4 (Pure Stock Samsung)

1,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 554
 
By MysticKing32, Senior Member on 23rd March 2012, 09:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2012, 06:36 AM |#2091  
Solaris_XD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
can any1 tell me or explain me what this (New firmware XWLPG) is good?
 
 
4th June 2012, 07:20 AM |#2092  
MikeC4510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bordentown
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticKing32

I'll upload it.

Just saying.....lol

Sent from my AT&T SGSII on XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1338787223371.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	1105182  
4th June 2012, 07:35 AM |#2093  
MysticKing32's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris_XD

can any1 tell me or explain me what this (New firmware XWLPG) is good?

Latest Samsung update I guess lol
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticKing32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MysticKing32 Ad-Free
4th June 2012, 07:36 AM |#2094  
MysticKing32's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC4510

Just saying.....lol

Sent from my AT&T SGSII on XDA

Lol you should have pm'd me. I completely forgot.

Here you go.

https://www.box.com/shared/0e2324a6aa25ad21eecf
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticKing32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MysticKing32 Ad-Free
4th June 2012, 07:39 AM |#2095  
MikeC4510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bordentown
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticKing32

Lol you should have pm'd me. I completely forgot.

Here you go.

https://www.box.com/shared/0e2324a6aa25ad21eecf

Naa, I'd rather make you look bad > ......jk

Sent from my AT&T SGSII on XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1338788374511.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	1105209  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeC4510 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikeC4510 Ad-Free
4th June 2012, 07:54 AM |#2096  
MysticKing32's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC4510

Naa, I'd rather make you look bad > ......jk

Sent from my AT&T SGSII on XDA

Lol
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticKing32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MysticKing32 Ad-Free
7th June 2012, 01:09 AM |#2097  
MikeC4510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bordentown
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
So LPF is a hardcore screen display eater, it always showed that the screen was at 71%....so is LPG as good as LP9 on battery life? Or else I'll go back to LP9 lol

Sent from my AT&T SGSII on XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1339024054007.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1111704  
7th June 2012, 01:54 AM |#2098  
howtomen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brea CA
Thanks Meter: 1,222
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC4510

So LPF is a hardcore screen display eater, it always showed that the screen was at 71%....so is LPG as good as LP9 on battery life? Or else I'll go back to LP9 lol

Sent from my AT&T SGSII on XDA

U realize that depends on how much uve used ur display and at what brightness....

im on my phone. expect terrible typos.
7th June 2012, 02:05 AM |#2099  
MikeC4510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bordentown
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by howtomen

U realize that depends on how much uve used ur display and at what brightness....

im on my phone. expect terrible typos.

Yea duh I always use it a lot and keep it at 25% brightness. Now I have to keep it at 0% just to conserve the battery

Sent from my AT&T SGSII on XDA
7th June 2012, 04:39 AM |#2100  
MysticKing32's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 554
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC4510

Yea duh I always use it a lot and keep it at 25% brightness. Now I have to keep it at 0% just to conserve the battery

Sent from my AT&T SGSII on XDA

Did you reboot your phone at all? Try doing that and you'll see that the display time goes down.
7th June 2012, 04:43 AM |#2101  
MikeC4510's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bordentown
Thanks Meter: 125
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticKing32

Did you reboot your phone at all? Try doing that and you'll see that the display time goes down.

Yea many times since june 1st when I first flashed it. I'm going to calibrate my battery tomorrow and see if that helps in any way.

Sent from my AT&T SGSII on XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics att

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes