Hi Everyone, just want to ask for some assistance with App2SD+. I've read the instructions on how to format the SD card & i've followed the instructions to update via CWM but it's still showing internal memory low.
Here's the summary:
1. I'm using Kingston Class 4 MicroSD HC 16GB. Formatted 12GB FAT32 & 2GB Ext2
2. Downloaded dtapps2sd-126.96.36.199-1-signed.zip and copied over to the MicroSD card.
3. Rebooted to CWM 188.8.131.52 & install zip from SD card.
4. The installation runs, showing some status updates e.g. [ ] Mount Partition: SYSTEM , and a list of similar 'checkboxes" but none of them has a[*] in it except for the last item which is "Installation Complete".
5. From CWM i rebooted the phone.
Q1: How do I know I have successfully installed App2SD+ ? I noted on the video someone uploaded that if it's properly installed it should show App2Sd in the Settings. Is this correct ? I do not see any indication of App2SD under any of teh Settings menu options.
Q2: I've also read that there are some test that you could run after installing App2SD+ to check but how do you run the command ? Is it via a terminal emulator ? If yes do I have to install it from the market or is there one already built in this ROM ?
The internal memory limitation is very frustrating. Hopefully someone here could help me with making App2SD+ work. Thanks in advance~!!!