Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

OP JeffreyPiket

4th June 2012, 05:15 AM   |  #6261  
Thanks Meter: 5

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenhiscock98

I had a titanium backup of it and it worked for mw

Sent from my x10 using xda premium

can u upload it please...
4th June 2012, 05:24 AM   |  #6262  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 896

3,502 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjin

JAF
Rom seems fast and responcive, but like all the other feralab roms it seems undervolted.
My phone can't cope with undervolted rome, goes into wlod randomly.
Anyone know how to reset to stock volt?
I'm back to donut for now, until the voltage issue can be handled.

Also facebook needs reconfirmation every time phone reboots, wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for the voltage wloding my phone all the time, managed to keep rom an hour, got like 15 wlods...

Looking forward to trying your rom again, the do seem great, just my phone that can't handle it all.
;)

Download incredicontrol from play store and increase voltage

Sent from my Xperia X10
4th June 2012, 05:44 AM   |  #6263  
Flag kuala lumpur
Thanks Meter: 56

133 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodomfan

Battery percentage doesn't work in jaf rom

Go to setting, system tweak, battery option, icon option... can change from there... SE mode, % circle mod and HC mod..

Last edited by zackiddo; 4th June 2012 at 05:47 AM.
4th June 2012, 06:20 AM   |  #6264  
Flag b@tAm iSlanD
Thanks Meter: 2,156

1,194 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuilhermeXOT

Can someone provide a zip or tutorial on how to get v20 lockscreen on JAF? Fera told me to edit framework-res.apk but IDK how to do it

First step (Introduction) :
Copy above apk files into your pc/laptop and extract (u can use winzip for this), and
try to looking arround it's files and folders.
From this step, u will probably know how many png files should be change/replace
And this is only for one Apk file, that's y we all call this rom "Feravolt's Hardwork"

Sorry for this out of topic!

FYI
Last edited by Bares; 4th June 2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: DONE, NOT SO MANY :)
4th June 2012, 07:03 AM   |  #6265  
Recognized Contributor
Flag British columbia
Thanks Meter: 1,970

2,910 posts
Donate to Me
More
I went back to v20 from JTF i like it more: would it be possible to gwt the animations from JTF as a flashable zip for v20??? Like were the stuff pops up like the power menu or messaging if anybody could it would be awesome!!!!

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium
4th June 2012, 10:37 AM   |  #6266  
Thanks Meter: 186

782 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaoldb

After testing v20 since it was released, I can say that I'm very satisfied about it but, though at first I had thought that my cpu was able to bear the vdd levels of the option "undervolting", now I have experienced several random reboots, wlods and fcs, so I used the customization pack to remove undervolting and everything works fine.

Besides, I have been testing the rom with ferakernel, doomkernel and thkernel, either with the cpu clocked to 998-128 and to 1114-245 Mhz and I can say that my phone (maybe for another phone it could be different) likes thkernel more than the other ones. I mean it is much less laggy, especially when not overclocked, and the power consumption is very low. Even playing heavy games is smoother (I suppose because of higher vvd values).

I'd like to know why, but it is not easy to find the differences between the three kernels and I'm not able to get the sources and read the code.

Just a tip, in order to know whether your phone likes undervolting or not: put the photo widget on to the screen and put the phone in standby and reactivate it, go on for 3 or 4 times... If you have many photos in the sdcard, the widget will become very laggy. If you modify the vdd levels, you'll notice a well remarkable difference: at least, I did

Which thkernel are you using?

4th June 2012, 12:46 PM   |  #6267  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
Hi,

I ve been following Fera's work since v.5 and I have to say that JAF is just amazing!!! No WLODs, no lags, no FCs...just plain power. Phone uptime 1d 14h, and still 49% remaining battery! Wifi, bluetooth, gps always turned on and around 10% of voice calls! Well Done!!!

I have only a couple of "issues" (non Fera ROM related):
1. power saver does not automatically start. I guess I ll try DX Battery. Not that it matters, but for me it's good to have.
2. Can anyone provide the greek fonts from previous versions? The ones provided are a bit cartoon-like and not easily read.

Thanks Fera!!! Keep it up!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 13Neo13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2012, 12:50 PM   |  #6268  
Flag MILAN
Thanks Meter: 140

397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anguslaw

Which thkernel are you using?

Thkernel rev 12-4. That is the one that someone posted here or in dev thread some days ago. For my phone it is very fine.
4th June 2012, 12:50 PM   |  #6269  
Thanks Meter: 7

167 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Neo13

Hi,

I ve been following Fera's work since v.5 and I have to say that JAF is just amazing!!! No WLODs, no lags, no FCs...just plain power. Phone uptime 1d 14h, and still 49% remaining battery! Wifi, bluetooth, gps always turned on and around 10% of voice calls! Well Done!!!

I have only a couple of "issues" (non Fera ROM related):
1. power saver does not automatically start. I guess I ll try DX Battery. Not that it matters, but for me it's good to have.
2. Can anyone provide the greek fonts from previous versions? The ones provided are a bit cartoon-like and not easily read.

Thanks Fera!!! Keep it up!!!

UB or LB? Which kernel?
4th June 2012, 12:57 PM   |  #6270  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Hi World,

For those having problems with german umlauts, try flashing the Xperia_S_Fonts from other FeraRom.

Works for me (German )

Greetings,
Zapod

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
awesome, best rom for x10, blazing fast, discussion, feralab, love it!, masterpiece
Previous Thread Next Thread