LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more

Q: Need help getting sprint to recognize my phone

OP kicker07cvr

4th June 2012, 09:43 AM   |  #11  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,604

2,025 posts
Donate to Me
You can get your correct msl mdn and msid all from logging into sprint's site and choosing to activate a new device

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
4th June 2012, 11:00 AM   |  #12  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 8

30 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris41g

You can get your correct msl mdn and msid all from logging into sprint's site and choosing to activate a new device

Good call. I'm just so used to having it all written down that I forget about the right way. Oh, so many networks... neatly written (gf..) it'll come in handy some day... for instance if someone's IP were banned and they wanted access anyway.... or something

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
4th June 2012, 02:09 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
deleted
Last edited by kicker07cvr; 4th June 2012 at 08:18 PM.
3rd July 2012, 02:14 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 1

49 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker07cvr

deleted

Could you post your solution in full please for the benefit of others lke myself??? Deleted isnt really much of a solution.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris41g

I have a samsung r720 and have never been on the cricket network before, how else could iget this info. Ive downloaded qpst but it asks for a serial which i dont have. I only have the imei number. I dont use the networks, cant i just make something up.
28th September 2012, 05:56 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Cracked screen--Bought replacement--Dies when I swap
I have a black SPH-D710 on Sprint. I cracked the screen, so I bought a white replacement on eBay without the battery or most of the guts.

I took the phone apart and swapped the screens and reconnected the boards and it powers up great... except that I have no service. If I connect back to the cracked screen, it powers up great and I get great service. I was hoping for a quick and dirty swap, but it seems like there must be some code in the screen-side circuit board that is foiling my attempt. I found this video [goo.gl/YNLZE -- xda won't let me post links, yet] where the guy seems to suggest that my problem is the IMEI, but I don't have the first clue about trying to find that in the old part and moving it to the new one, if that's even the problem.

Ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread