Thread Deleted

Focus 2 same as Focus Flash (i677)

OP jamus28

2nd June 2012, 01:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 273

592 posts
More
Today I picked up a focus flash and noticed that the focus 2 was out. Lo and behold the specs on both these phones are EXACTLY the same, only the focus 2 has a 4 inch screen vs. the flash's 3.7

I chose the flash because it was smaller. Are there any real differences? If the modding community for the Focus 2 picks up, would development be compatible on the Focus Flash?
Last edited by jamus28; 5th June 2012 at 07:50 PM.
4th June 2012, 04:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag Washington, DC
Thanks Meter: 11

80 posts
More
The big difference is that the Focus 2 has a LTE data connection. If AT&T has lit up LTE in your area it's crazy fast right now - probably because only a hand full of phones can use it.

It also has a 4" screen, vs. the 3.7" screen of the Focus Flash.
The Following User Says Thank You to DoogieDC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th July 2012, 12:14 PM   |  #3  
Flag Southbridge, Ma
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
More
I have a Focus 2 which I upgraded from my focus flash which in turn I gave to my wife. I first I read the specs and was like 'really? even the model numbers are mistakingly close'. Let me tell you that the specs are not everything to judge a phone by, I have to say that the F2 works alot better then the FF with apps like photosynth and ect. where as the FF had issues with those same apps.

So to clearly answer your question from a hobbiest stand point.... No I do not see any of the work done on the Focus Flash will work on the Focus 2. I mean look at the HD2 compared to the HD7, almost the same specs across the board.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread