Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Official AOKP ~Discussion Thread~

OP blchff04

4th June 2012, 04:18 PM   |  #1311  
Khizar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,216
 
7,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopDoGG79

+1, damn it

Sent from the Darkside, ICS style

same here..looks like we need to wait till june 11th for the audio issues. but props to Whitehawkx(AOKP) and Team Chopsticks(CM9) for fixing so much without either source or official ics.
The Following User Says Thank You to Khizar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2012, 04:18 PM   |  #1312  
suaverc118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,333
 
4,913 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopDoGG79

+1, damn it

Sent from the Darkside, ICS style

Which is worse? Low caller volume or sounding like you are talking under water? Blah!
Anyone having problems with phone staying off when powered off and charger plugged in? Tries to boot but it can't. Someone help.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
4th June 2012, 04:21 PM   |  #1313  
Khizar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,216
 
7,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaverc118

Which is worse? Low caller volume or sounding like you are talking under water? Blah!
Anyone having problems with phone staying off when powered off and charger plugged in? Tries to boot but it can't. Someone help.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

take out your battery then put it back in then try booting your phone it should power on..
Last edited by Khizar; 4th June 2012 at 04:23 PM.
4th June 2012, 04:33 PM   |  #1314  
BRKotucs's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Houston, Tx
Thanks Meter: 13,060
 
5,592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeislak

Is it just me?? I seem to only be able to have my volume all the way up or all the way down when listening to music.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikrame

I got that on poweramp :P

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxKamikazexx

No it's not just you. I almost went deaf while trying to listen to some good ole music with my ear buds =\

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by byt3b0mb

me too! my ear drums are still ringing :P if one wanted to edit that how would we do it? what config file controls volume taper?


+1
I'm not experiencing this issue at all using PowerAmp..
Jamming right now Btw..
Running 0603-02 .



Quote:
Originally Posted by suaverc118

Are y'all using poweramp? I have no problems with volume control.


Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium



Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by BRKotucs; 4th June 2012 at 04:51 PM.
4th June 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #1315  
mysticfrog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fort Meyer Fla
Thanks Meter: 445
 
1,187 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaverc118

Which is worse? Low caller volume or sounding like you are talking under water? Blah!
Anyone having problems with phone staying off when powered off and charger plugged in? Tries to boot but it can't. Someone help.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

yeah im having the same issue.. with the charging.. i just restored my previous build.. i tried everything..
4th June 2012, 04:52 PM   |  #1316  
suaverc118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,333
 
4,913 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRKotucs

+1
I'm not experiencing this issue at all using PowerAmp..
Jamming right now Btw..
Running 0603-02 .







Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Which theme is that? Like the icons

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
4th June 2012, 04:52 PM   |  #1317  
defconoi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag SCHUYLKILL HAVEN
Thanks Meter: 5,707
 
3,008 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
im pretty sure whitehawkx will figure out the sound issue, there are many ways to manipulate sound within the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to defconoi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2012, 04:53 PM   |  #1318  
suaverc118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,333
 
4,913 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by k786

take out your battery then put it back in then try booting your phone it should power on..

I know to do that. It's just I shouldn't have to do that. I should be able to charge my phone if it's off. Is this happening with everyone? Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to suaverc118 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th June 2012, 04:54 PM   |  #1319  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 78
 
419 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Freaking loving this AOKP goodness!

I was so excited for MIUIv4 but seeing how the dev is just not present i turned to this and im not going back! Can't wait till we get source, it's gonna be even more awesome!
4th June 2012, 04:56 PM   |  #1320  
Khizar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8,216
 
7,100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaverc118

I know to do that. It's just I shouldn't have to do that. I should be able to charge my phone if it's off. Is this happening with everyone? Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

yup i think its a big in the build.. i guess charge your phone when its powered on

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriEv

Freaking loving this AOKP goodness!

I was so excited for MIUIv4 but seeing how the dev is just not present i turned to this and im not going back! Can't wait till we get source, it's gonna be even more awesome!

Couldnt agree more

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes