5,598,908 Members 30,719 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GUIDE] upgrade to wp7 / flash wp7 rom/ downgrade from wp7 to 6.5 WM OS

Tip us?
 
revomat
Old
#201  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2011
Default tg01 dead

problem has come back to win 6.5 with 6.5 TG01 boot not turn on after the mailing of boot6.5 not white light and also turns on what to do plz help mee
 
wyemarn
Old
#202  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2008
I managed to flash back to WM6.5 0321 but my phone couldn't detect my sim card. Is it because IMEI information is missing after flashing to WP7.5? I'm using Softbank X02T.
 
b01
Old
#203  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2008
Hi there, my TG01 died at the step 10 when I have to use tg dowloader for wp7bootloader. During the process the tg downloader crashed, and the phone is from that not working. Nothing happens for Camera + Power button, the led is black. I tried to charge it, but no answer. Could someone help me? Thanks!
 
MironV
Old
#204  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 36
Join Date: Dec 2011
@b01
Do you get a blinking red led when holding down the power button?
Ccuong_ helped me with this. Maybe your battery's low. You may need an external battery charger. Where I live, those were about 5$. You could search for one of these at a electronic & electronic components shop.

HELP! I downgraded to WM 6.5.3, but now nor my phone nor my PC recognizes the SD-card. Any ideas? Should I try again tg downloader with a WM 6.5 bin file (not 6.5.3)?
 
dmnmsc
Old
#205  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: May 2012
Default Format SD after WP7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MironV View Post
@b01


HELP! I downgraded to WM 6.5.3, but now nor my phone nor my PC recognizes the SD-card. Any ideas? Should I try again tg downloader with a WM 6.5 bin file (not 6.5.3)?
Just read this topic. With one of these devices you can format your sd card: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1242071
 
MironV
Old
(Last edited by MironV; 20th July 2012 at 11:30 AM.)
#206  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 36
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmnmsc View Post
Just read this topic. With one of these devices you can format your sd card: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1242071
Thanks for the answer. Before you answererd, I had eventually found out the fact that WP7 encrypts the storage card.

I do have another SD Card. I want to revert to WP7 (by using the new SD), change my new SD with the old one afterwards, unlock the old SD via "StorageLock/Unlocker", and format it via PC - don't know if it's 100% good as WP7 will still be running all this time. Maybe if I turn off the phone after the unlock, and try to put the old SD in my brother's phone and format it from there...
 
rico_zuares
Old
#207  
rico_zuares's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 63
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokser View Post
Because I do not understand, why write some nonsense
I do not want you to thank me, but how can you thank someone who did not.
Believe me a lot of time spent on it all.
I know and I thank you a lot. Hope you are still killing the last bugs. Your work is great, please keep it going.
Your were the driving force for our TG01 to come this far, near to the goal.

People that are following the whole dvelopment knows. Thank you again bro.
 
b01
Old
#208  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MironV View Post
@b01
Do you get a blinking red led when holding down the power button?
Ccuong_ helped me with this. Maybe your battery's low. You may need an external battery charger. Where I live, those were about 5$. You could search for one of these at a electronic & electronic components shop.

HELP! I downgraded to WM 6.5.3, but now nor my phone nor my PC recognizes the SD-card. Any ideas? Should I try again tg downloader with a WM 6.5 bin file (not 6.5.3)?
Thanks, but tg downloader crashed because of windows 7 (windows crashed – blue death), so the process stopped on the phone, so no any led, nothing happen
 
hype3344
Old
(Last edited by efrant; 18th September 2012 at 10:40 PM.)
#209  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
tolle arbeit nur schade das genau 0 davon funktioniert. die japsen downloads gehen iwie alle nicht. Egal wie man das tg versucht zu booten startet immer dieses mistige wm6.x.

Auch wenn mein englisch nich schlecht is wäre ne deutsche anleitung sicher für einige hilfreich.

Mod edit:

Google Translate translation below:
Quote:
great work just a shame that it does exactly 0. the gasp go iwie not all downloads. No matter how the tan starts to boot always tries this crappy wm6.x.

Even though my English is not bad ne German would certainly be helpful for some guidance.
 
LordYuuki
Old
#210  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by hype3344 View Post
tolle arbeit nur schade das genau 0 davon funktioniert. die japsen downloads gehen iwie alle nicht. Egal wie man das tg versucht zu booten startet immer dieses mistige wm6.x.

Auch wenn mein englisch nich schlecht is wäre ne deutsche anleitung sicher für einige hilfreich.
download another mirolg build here, but aware, the import sim contacts function does not work properly on my tsunagi. to get over with this, import your contacts to googlemail and sync them with your phone.
just follow the steps, they are easy to read and understand, but don't forget to flash the wp7bootloader on a 32-bit PC!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes