Search This thread

DopeHack

Sep 13, 2011
NYC

MoJoePin

May 7, 2012
Great news but how much off contract will it be cause I'm sorta looking for the quad core version . Eww red but Still great news

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

quad core is exclusive to the Int. S3 variant. The AT&T off-contract will be the exact duo core/2gb RAM phone that they offer minus the contract.

Last edited:

EnderXXI

Oct 19, 2011
Curse you AT&T! Curse you to h***! I want 32Gb internal. Why are you holding me back?

Ah well, guess I'll learn to live with it. Can't wait!

SoFLO.

Jun 13, 2010
Miami
16GB isn't a deal killer for me. I just wish instead of red they chose black as the exclusive color :(

DopeHack

Sep 13, 2011
NYC
quad core is exclusive to the Int. S3 variant. The AT&T off-contract will be the exact duo core/2gb RAM phone that they offer minus the contract.

I know that's why I was asking how much so I know the difference idc about ram I want the quad but if the price is right I could settle for the s4

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

Litebulbcw

Jan 16, 2012
Houston
So if the pre order is 6th when do the phones come out? It's been a long day and I'm low on brain cells. So if I missed that I'm sorry

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Swiftks

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2011
The Woodlands, TX
God, I just hope it's not locked down like the One X was. Hopefully, some tech sites will get a pre-release a few days before the official release, and make sure, that way I can still go out and get one the first day. :rolleyes:

shinshoryuken

Nov 8, 2011
bummer about at&T will only get the 16gig..

whats the chance that the T-mobile version working on Att?

will it have all the bands once its unlocked?

daraj

Jun 21, 2007
Florida, USA
bummer about at&T will only get the 16gig..

whats the chance that the T-mobile version working on Att?

will it have all the bands once its unlocked?

getting the phone unlocked has nothing to do with the bands being capable of running LTE. Tmobile version will most likely only work on EDGE ATT and NOT LTE or H+ for that matter.

hawkeye2188

May 17, 2011
Iowa
Currently in a chat with a ATT rep, if anyone has questions I'll try to get them answered. So far I have asked about release date, when the red variant would be available, and if you preorder online if you will receive it on release day.

MoJoePin

May 7, 2012
anyone find a time when the pre-orders will be available online? I may go to my local store when they open tomorrow but not sure if online pre-orders will hit first.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This will be me at the AT&T store if I don't get my phone tomorrow. :mad:

PHO-10Jun23-234708.jpg
    It's true.. but copying their chat threads into a forum might just become a new MEME.

any other memes? :laugh:
    22360494.jpg
    We will receive when we receive, still not even late...........if not OK with you, cancel your order and move on already. Take up golf, shuffleboard, or whatever. Too many complaints for something we can't even complain about, quite yet!!

These posts are getting old. This thread is for speculating and discussing Release Date Info for the ATT S3. You do not have to come in here, so please, just stop with the high and mighty posts telling everyone to "calm down, get over it, get a hobby!"

I am not directing this at you specifically Nascar, sorry if you feel that way, but there are quite a few posts like yours and the condescending comments towards everyone like they are 3 years old are just too much.

If you dont want to read these specific posts, then do not come into the thread. Just ignore this thread and simply wait till you get yours, like you are telling everyone else. It is just taking some of the fun of speculating and discussing. Some people want to wait patiently, and have no problem with this, others want to discuss every little chat and phone conversation and dissect every word. IT is all in good fun and anticipation. Many people are so excited for this phone ,the get that kid at Christmas mentality and just want to talk about it, its not hurting anyone.

None of these "woah is me, where is my fine, gosh darnit I was told the 21st" posts are hurting anyone. They are fun to read and help pass the time. Just look at it like that.
    From what I have been told, pre-orders online should get theirs on the 22nd(friday) and in stores on the 25th(sunday)
    I plan on standing outside my ATT store one the 21st waiting. As the manager comes to open the doors, I will stare intensely at him, he will know why i'm there.