[MOD] Trailblazer101's EC09 Everything Mod -Spearoided!!
I asked Trailblazer101 if he could modify his EC09 Everything Mod for our Continuums to several specific requests of mine. A bunch of requests
And he delivered!
I've long struggled with his mods affecting homescreen respawns on my phone. I use LauncherPro. Thanks to a great post by TXWolf1980 I took his advice and used Rom Toolbox to eliminate all kinds of unnecessary processes that were running automatically. Now I can use TB's mods and I see no difference in my phone's performance.
So, this flashable .zip is Trailblazer101's EC09 Everything mod with the following modifications/additions:
1) Ticker History button now requires a long-press too, like the weather button. Now, nothing can be executed from the standard Ticker screen without a long-press!
2) Long pressing the ticker history button after loading up ticker history puts the ticker into sleep mode. And now sleep mode is completely blank. Also, to exit sleep mode, you have to long-press the clock area. This means the 5 shortcuts to Browser, Market, etc are no longer present.
3) When the SMS icon in the Ticker is present (showing unread texts even when they're aren't any) you can now clear the icon by long-pressing it. If you use a 3rd party SMS app and still want your ticker to show incoming texts, you've been frustrated having to load up the stock SMS app to eliminate the unread text icon in the ticker.
4) The icons for the TW toggles on the pull-down menu and the status bar icons have been replaced with ones I designed with a blue theme.
5) The clock and date are now centered and the clock is the same blue as seen in the icons.
6) Long-pressing the search button is now recognized and configurable for such things as Voice Search or Quick Composing texts.
7) Weather and Ticker History icon are blank by default.
There is a feature that is not mainstream and I'd actually prefer it be undone for the masses, but I think Trailblazer101 is very busy with other things now. I asked him to make the long-press of the weather icon load up my RealCalc calculator app since I don't use the weatherbug program. As such, if you must have the weatherbug program and its functionality in the Ticker, you are not going to want to install this mod.
Major props to Trailblazer101 for doing all of this for me. I absolutely love the way my phone is set up now! He has been SUCH a help to the Continuum community. I don't know how to do it, but if I figure it out, I'd love to add a link to this post for thanking Trailblazer101
Screenshot of icons and clock
Download mod with darker blue