Sep 23, 2010
stavanger
Did not work on my ARHD 6.0.0
Booted up and came to the point where "android is upgrading"
After that there was a black lock screen without the lock ring or clock

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

airognol

Sep 1, 2010
On LeeDroid 6.4 and can't send a picture message. It re-sizes it but when it sends it disappears.

geenyous

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
Modified SystemUI.apk for notification fix in LeeDrOiD 6.4.0

Here's the theme.zip with a modified SystemUI.apk so that you can get the normal behaviour of the notification area back when using LeeDrOiD 6.4.0.

Thanks goes to mattmanwrx for providing the necessary xml file and to me for dropping it into the SystemUI.apk ;)

Enjoy.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/893151/AOSP_theme_V1.2.0_NotifMod.zip

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
KamikaZee, are you still around?

Care to make a theme for the PKMN ROM?
I am trying it atm and it looks promising, though without your theme it's only meh... ;)

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
Posted this on the PKMN ROM thread, hope you don't mind, I made references to your thread and gave you credits.

PM me if you are not ok with it as I won't follow this thread anymore.
Thanks again for your work!

cutmylifein2

May 20, 2012
kochi
system settings disappeared after applyin theme in arhd 6.1.0

i applied the theme and the system settings option in not coming ..also the dialer has not been patched plzz help

olyloh6696

Oct 20, 2009
Manchester
Apologies if this is a stupid question, but will this theme work on a One V also running Sense 4.0?

Desire S • Fallout V2.0.0 • xda premium

entropin

Feb 21, 2010
I love this mod, but the phone freezed a lot after flash, when alarm clock is plying, when using camera, and sometimes when reviving emails.

Some one else have similar problems? Any tip? Really want to use it, but i had to flash back :/

geenyous

Oct 20, 2007
Shanghai
Will this defo work on pkmn Rom cos I tried it b4 and it compleatly messed up the system and got rid of the pkmn tweaks so I had to re flash the Rom

Try the one I posted a few posts above,leads you to the pkmn thread and the theme works. You will still have to flash the apps with this mod.

otakonx

May 29, 2009
I love that this is available. Like most, I'm sticking with a sense ROM because of the camera. I have an issue with contacts/dialer not showing up on my app drawer though I see them under /system/app. I'm using ARHD 6.1.1.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Grown accustomed to the Stock ICS look after using LorClockan's ICS build for my DHD, I decided that I need that AOSP look on the One X.
    Why am I making this when I could just go with an AOSP build? AOSP will most likely not have the sense camera app, which is just brilliant IMO.

Credits/Thanks:
    Amarullz - for the Aroma installer
    LeeDroid - for his fantastic Rom, and I used his aroma config and his update-script as reference for mine :D
    Villianrom team - for the Villiantheme system
    LorD ClockaN - For his DHD ICS rom which inspired this theme :D
    JDROiD - For his Settings.apk (and other AOSP apps) and his eXoDiZeD rom, which was the first AOSP themed One X rom.
    If I forgot to give someone proper credits, pls pm me :D

Preview:

So yea what's in this theme?

-ICS WiFi and reception icons
    -Custom mobile data icons
    -Custom notification shade
    -(optional) Stock ICS Calendar,Contacts,MMS and the 3d Gallery app.
    -Everything wrapped in an Aroma install

The theme can be installed in 2 ways (choice in Aroma)

Install files:
    -This will install pre-compiled SystemUI.apk and framework-res.apk based on LeeDrOiD One Xtreme V5.0.0 files. You can pick this if you run Leedroid

Use Villiantheme
    -This will use the Villiantheme system to patch the modified images into your system. Should be compatible to any Sense 4 Rom.

Changelog:
    Code:
    V1.2.0
    ->Install files option will install SystemUI.apk compatible with Leedroid V6.2.0. Should also be used if your rom uses EQS by j4n87
    ->Fixed missing/old images that snuck into 1.1.5 (battery, signal and holo_dark_bg)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    V1.1.5
    ->Install files option will install SystemUI.apk compatible with Leedroid V5.1.0. Should also be used if your rom uses EQS by j4n87

V1.1.1
    ->Added fixed background_holo_dark.png to framework-res.apk (Thanks endursa for finding it)

V1.1.0
    ->Bigger battery % (Old small % numbers as option when choosing Villiantheme)
    ->ICS Settings.apk from eXoDiZeD. Thanks JDROid!
    ->AOSP apps now also from eXoDiZeD, fixes an MMS bug (not sending more than 1 SMS for long texts)
    ->Fixed Vrtheme install not theming Framework-res.apk correctly

V1.0.2
    ->Added option to remove HTC Contacts
    ->Added option to skip theme install
    ->Made wiping Dalvik optional

V1.0.1b
    ->Fixed Mms.apk not installing correctly

V1.0.1
    ->Fixed ICS app install
    ->Fixed Dalvik-cache not getting wiped

V1.0.0
    -> Initial release

Download V1.2.0

Coming soon™:
    -De-sense option
    -Delete HTC Contacts option[done]
    -Bigger %number option for the battery [done]
    -Option to include Nova/Apex launcher
    -Stock Settings.apk[done]
    -Theming as much as possible

Please ask for permission before reusing parts of my theme :p

I won't theme Rosie itself to look like Stock, Nova/Apex can be used for that

Feedback and critique welcome :D
    1.2.0 uploaded, fixes compatability with Leedroid V6.2.0
    Pretty sure it needs an update, as the tweaks app got updated. Will upload an updated version once I get home from work, sadly still without any theme additions.

I need more spare time :D

Update for 6.4.0 planned or will 1.2.0 still work?
    Am dl the ROM now, will try later...

I'm using v1.2 over Lee 6.4 since this afternoon, everything is working well :)
    V1.1.5b is up, this time with working reception and wifi icons. If I still missed anything just post :D