1. Flash 608 SBF using RSDLite (VRZ_A956_4.5.608_1FF_01.sbf)
2. Flash Repack_629 SBF using RSDLite (BL=2 BOOT REC CDTf__Repack_629.sbf)
3. Reboot, wipe data and cache
4. Enable Unknown Source and Development features in Setting
5. Root D2G with SuperOneClick v2.3.3
6. Install OtaRootKeeper, Run Protect-root then temp-unroot
7. Reboot to recovery then install 629 OTA update.zip then reboot(Blur_Version.4.5.608.A956.Verizon.en.US.zip )
8. Open OtaRootKeeper and restore Root
9. Install Droid 2 Recovery Bootstap.apkthen Reboot to Recovery
10. At Clockwork Recovery, run Backup the nan-droid
11. Flash 330 SBF suing RSDLite (VRZ_A956_2.4.33_1FF_01.sbf) --> After flash completed, phone will BRICKED, donít worry
12. Flash 608 using EzSBF on USB stick (1KDStaz_D2G_4.5.608.iso) --> After flash completed, phone will BRICKED, donít worry
13. Flash Repack_629 SBF using RSDLite (2_BL=2 BOOT REC CDTf__Repack_629.sbf)
14. Reboot, wipe data and cache
15. Enable Unknown source and Development features in Setting
16. Root D2G with SuperOneClick v2.3.3
17. Install Droid 2 Recovery Bootstap.apk then Reboot to Recovery
18. At Clockwork Recovery, Wipe Cache and install band unlock (TBH_Band_Unlock_v2.0.zip)
19. At Clockwork Recovery, run RESTORE the nan-droid (the one that backup on step 10)
20. Reboot phone then it should be able to us AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon and enjoy
If you followed the instructions above, did you restore a nandroid backup of .608, or a nandroid backup of .629? Originally you said you were on .608, so if you made a nandroid backup of that, and restored it, you would be experiencing the issue you mention.
Hi,i have the same issue,at first when bootloader was accepting downgrade i could go on froyo where wifi worked perfect,but on neither GB release wifi just have turning on/turning off disease,tried every possible thing but nothing is working except MIUI.us but its CDMA rom and i'm gsm user.according to this its something with firmware related in my case.
The LG G Watch is one of the first two devices hitting the market rocking the highly anticipated … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?