Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,010 Members 44,185 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][28/6/2012]CyanogenMod 7.2+ v1.6 -U jelly?-

Tip us?

ZzHacks
Old
Thanks Meter 159
A what?

Sent from my LG-P925 using XDA

-"Your mom isn't the only thing I've flashed today"

Current Devices:
Galaxy Note 2(sprint)|Running Jellybomb till CM10 is ready to go
HTC EVO 4G|Reserved for Ciui
Amazon Kindle Fire|Running Jellybean(super stable) |Ravens Kernel & Hashcode Kernal|

The Following User Says Thank You to ZzHacks For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pandaball
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZzHacks View Post
A what?

A froyo baseband, ie any baseband from v10. CM does not support the v20p baseband yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to pandaball For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blackhelio
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Pandaball, you should post a notice on the first page telling people they need froyo. I.installed this unknowingly and didn't have network. Its a great rom but I didn't want to flash kdz.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackhelio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

donavo
Old
Thanks Meter 15
So thats why my apns werent setting.....
The Following User Says Thank You to donavo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pandaball
Old
Thanks Meter 1,619
Warning added.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to pandaball For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Gnosishunter
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Same echo during phonecalls as all the other CM builds. I love CM, but if I can't use the phone in my smartphone without annoying the crap out of anyone I talk to, looks like I'll have to stick to stock for awhile longer. Sad face.

Check out my Sculptures, Rants, and Paintings:
www.harmonyandliberty.com

Owned:
D2att - Rooted Stock
Dream - CM7
Eee PC 1000 (SSD) - Mint Cinnamon
LG P925 - Rooted Stock, GO EX Suite
Encore - MROM 10.1
Optimus M - CM7 - Sold
The Following User Says Thank You to Gnosishunter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

donavo
Old
Thanks Meter 15
i stopped using my phone to talk a loooooong time ago. i never liked phone convos....
The Following User Says Thank You to donavo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pandaball
Old
Thanks Meter 1,619
I posted the same message over at the P920 thread, but here goes again: I know I've been behind on updates and such, but I've been busy with real life commitments and as such am unable to do anything as of now. Expect a release next week.

WattB006
Old
Thanks Meter 51
I am still using CM7. I am hardly on my phone talking anyways and I usually am just talking to my wife so its sort of funny to have her hear the echo. I love CM7 and I don't want to have to flash a kdz. Keep up the good work with CM7. I appreciate it.
The Following User Says Thank You to WattB006 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

faresr
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Any clue why the home button wont work for me? I click it, i get the vibrating haptic feedback but no actions take place. Help please, i love this rom.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Nevermind, scratch that. Fixed after reboot :x

The Following User Says Thank You to faresr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]