FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

[DEV] Android for Blue Angel (PXA Droid)

1,554 posts
Thanks Meter: 464
 
By d-two, Recognized Developer on 2nd February 2011, 11:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th June 2012, 06:14 AM |#681  
Quote:
Originally Posted by muckelmaus

PIN input never worked for HTC kaiser/vogue either!! Doesn't matter annyway, noone cares about! Unook SIM (permanently) first and then start haret.
Come one d-two, go for it! We all believe in you, little hero!

I did not say that I will not bring in the proper: D
Little Hero?
 
 
6th June 2012, 11:50 AM |#682  
ares93's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-two

I did not say that I will not bring in the proper: D
Little Hero?

He's just messing with ya, mate. BIG hero!

So you said image on friday? Nice, I get an android build as a graduation present. Thanks!


Stupid question, it still can connect to WPA2, can it?
6th June 2012, 02:00 PM |#683  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 126
 
More
Is charging via USB port working yet? I didn't see that mentioned on the 1st page.
6th June 2012, 02:37 PM |#684  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ares93

He's just messing with ya, mate. BIG hero!

So you said image on friday? Nice, I get an android build as a graduation present. Thanks!

Stupid question, it still can connect to WPA2, can it?

I don't know, but i think no...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnatGoSplat

Is charging via USB port working yet? I didn't see that mentioned on the 1st page.

It is on my ToDo list now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-two For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2012, 07:51 PM |#685  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Post CLOSE Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by notime2d8

iPAQ 4150 + 64mb of ram + android = fail

I guess you're right, Android is hungry for RAM, but it also closes stuff by itself, so this shouldn't be much of a problem, right?

- 2B
8th June 2012, 07:56 PM |#686  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700

I guess you're right, Android is hungry for RAM, but it also closes stuff by itself, so this shouldn't be much of a problem, right?

- 2B

I have see you have mod your XBoX 1

I have a 2TB hard disk insert in mine and many more mods
8th June 2012, 08:01 PM |#687  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Post XBMC FOR THE WIN Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by d-two

I have see you have mod your XBoX 1

I have a 2TB hard disk insert in mine and many more mods

No way, that's amazing. Not too many people do that anymore. Are you a member over on the XBMC community forums? They just started up a new board a year or two back and got rid of the trolls and all the lousy administration .

- 2B
8th June 2012, 08:14 PM |#688  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700

No way, that's amazing. Not too many people do that anymore. Are you a member over on the XBMC community forums? They just started up a new board a year or two back and got rid of the trolls and all the lousy administration .

- 2B

No, i have the most of mods only read on difference boards and the XBMC is a very easy softmod think so...
This i have made with my XBoX:
- TSOP Split into 2x 512KB (1. Bank Original XBOX firmware, 2. Bank EvoX Firmware) with switch
- Activity LEDs for LAN, CD Drive and Hard Drive
- Infrared Mod for universal remote and for turn on and off the xbox
- Silent Fan mod (very silent)
- Digital Audio out
- 720P mod
- 2TB Hard Drive

I love my XBoX it's a very cool entertain system

@all
Wait for finish compile Gingerbread
Last edited by d-two; 8th June 2012 at 08:18 PM.
9th June 2012, 12:19 AM |#689  
L]e[G's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
Donate to Me
More
Antutu Benchmark v2.8.2

RAM: 70
CPU Integer: 156
CPU Flat-Point: 13
2D graphic: 173
3D Graphic: 83
Database IO: 25

CPU Frequency: 528 MHz
9th June 2012, 12:53 PM |#690  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
I can't wait for the compilation to finish
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, blueangel, cyanogenmod, gingerbread, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes