Recognized Themer
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 1,337

1,902 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderman112

Oh yeah, forgot lol. Do your thing. No rush.

~ E.R.A.

By all means, if you wanna fix er up go for it zander. I'm kinda busy with things right now but that's all you. Would love to see what you come up with. The theme looks great how you did it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
23rd April 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #62  
Recognized Developer
Flag in a box
Thanks Meter: 4,623

6,129 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No Marcus....this is a different green flash lol. Tim got it when I used a hacked up framework for Epic Blurness, and when I moved over to CleanGB framework, it fixed it.

The voodoo "green flash" is when the screen turns on. This is happening in place of CRT animation(which shouldn't be in here anyways) :-\ I blame kennyglass123 as I used his framework lol

~ E.R.A.

It is causes by the voodoo one. My fix fixes it too

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
23rd April 2012, 05:56 PM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 7

112 posts
sure, why not!
Quote:

1.) Its not even supposed to be in there yet O.o
2.) If I could, I would.

I might try rebaseing the theme on another rom later, if I do, can I PM it to you for testing?

~ E.R.A.

Yeah I can test it out for ya. I'm thinking the unlock slider looks a little off is why I didn't like it. The graphic isn't of super quality..a little grainy on the edges. I also found out last night, that I wasn't able to change the alarm sound to something other than default. I couldn't change default either. I then attempted to download a new alarm from the market, but that too wouldn't let me change the default alarm. It's strange...I was able to listen to another alarm, but then when "ok" is selected, the button freezes and the phone either soft boots, or just freezes.

EDIT: let me know if that's unclear...I can post screenshots of the issue or a video of it later
23rd April 2012, 06:18 PM   |  #64  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag SouthEast USA
Thanks Meter: 1,839

7,913 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by narddawg314

Yeah I can test it out for ya. I'm thinking the unlock slider looks a little off is why I didn't like it. The graphic isn't of super quality..a little grainy on the edges. I also found out last night, that I wasn't able to change the alarm sound to something other than default. I couldn't change default either. I then attempted to download a new alarm from the market, but that too wouldn't let me change the default alarm. It's strange...I was able to listen to another alarm, but then when "ok" is selected, the button freezes and the phone either soft boots, or just freezes.

EDIT: let me know if that's unclear...I can post screenshots of the issue or a video of it later

No that's pretty clear. Hrmm, I can't remember, did I change the icon to the clock app? I don't think I even messed with it lol

~ E.R.A.
23rd April 2012, 07:14 PM   |  #65  
Thanks Meter: 7

112 posts
icon
It wasn't changed at all as far as I can tell..it's incredibly odd and I've never seen anything like it before. Any ideas where I could get an error log message for it?
23rd April 2012, 10:38 PM   |  #66  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag SouthEast USA

7,913 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by narddawg314

It wasn't changed at all as far as I can tell..it's incredibly odd and I've never seen anything like it before. Any ideas where I could get an error log message for it?

Here's what I'd do.

Make a logcat (if you dont know how, just download aLogcat from the play store) of opening the alarm app and it fcing. Then send it to the ROM dev. I know I didn't cause it, as I didn't theme the clock app :-\

~ E.R.A.
8th June 2012, 05:44 AM   |  #67  
Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 80

477 posts
More
I wanna redownload this theme cuz I accidentally repartitioned my sd card and now its gone. Never put your phone in your pocket when a touch recovery console is up, without locking it first at least, lol. Anyways, download link gets a 404 on my phone. Anyone able to share this zip with me?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
8th June 2012, 07:28 AM   |  #68  
Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks Meter: 723

1,752 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltsnspoons

I wanna redownload this theme cuz I accidentally repartitioned my sd card and now its gone. Never put your phone in your pocket when a touch recovery console is up, without locking it first at least, lol. Anyways, download link gets a 404 on my phone. Anyone able to share this zip with me?

http://www.mediafire.com/?a9wnkf7ok7cmowk

There you go dude.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamterence For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2012, 08:22 AM   |  #69  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag SouthEast USA

7,913 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltsnspoons

ugghh...stupid dropbox..their shortened urls seemed to have changed, cause its definitely still there..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamterence

http://www.mediafire.com/?a9wnkf7ok7cmowk

There you go dude.

Thanks man, I'm on vacation

~E.R.A.

The Following User Says Thank You to zanderman112 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
epic4g, fc09, metroui, theme, wp7
Previous Thread Next Thread