make your own boot animation in easiest way
download this program: Boot Animation Creator-Make Android Boot Animations With Ease!
Now lets get to the fun part:
I'm proud to present a program called "Boot Animation Creator"! It's a powerful tool that makes creating Android boot animations a lot easier job!
-Light on memory
-Easy-to-use user interface
-Makes boot animations in just three steps!
-No limitations of any kind!
-YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE DESC.TXT FILE AND THE COMPRESSION METHODS AT ALL!! BOOT ANIMATION CREATOR DOES THAT FOR YOU!
-Microsoft .NET Framework 4
-All your frames drawn and organised into 'part' folders (the folders don't have to be called 'part')
How to use Boot Animation Creator
1. Open Boot Animation Previewer. Read the introduction, and click Next
2. Choose the folder in which your boot animation is(the parent folder of the 'part' folders) and click Next (The folder you made on your desktop)
3. Set the boot animation properties and click Next (Tip: Click on a value to open the Edit Dialog) (Change width to 240 and height to 320[in galaxy y])
4. Save the animation and click Next
5. You're done! If you want, you can preview your boot animation by clicking the big "Preview boot animation" button. When you're done, click Finish
All credit goes to the creator despotovski01
YOU CAN PRESS THANKS