????????????	no permissions
ADB via wifi is perfect
PattPatel

Device: LG Optimus One (LGE-P500)
Rom: CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)
Recovery: CWM

Jaani
Old
(Last edited by Jaani; 11th June 2012 at 01:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlt96 View Post
Wow I deleted useless apps and gapps and am I the only one with the 50MB free in /system???
I have 56mb btw Hephappy plz fix ring after call received..very annoying & speaker volume is too low..
Model: Google Nexus 5
ROM: Mahdi | 4.4.2
Kernel: Stock Kernel
Recovery : TWRP

Model: LG Optimus One P500
ROM: ICySnap | LGUI 3.1 | ICS 4.0.4
Kernel: Stock | 2.6.35.14
Recovery : TeamWin Touch
APP2SD : S2E

jeansantos
Old
(Last edited by jeansantos; 11th June 2012 at 12:22 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Shows the charging animation without power cord connected then power off

When I turn on my device it shows the charging animation without power cord connected for 3/4 secs and then power off. What can I do?

kiraXce
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeansantos View Post
When I turn on my device it shows the charging animation without power cord connected for 3/4 secs and then power off. What can I do?
Read some of the prior posts...u'll find the solution.

Sent from my LG-P500 using CM9
“There are two ways to write error-free programs, only the third one works.”
-(Alan J. Perlis)

TiioSam
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4iden_Rul3z View Post
ADB is not working via USB... when I do "adb devices" I get
Code:
????????????	no permissions
ADB via wifi is perfect
You have to check if the option is enable in setting, in developing setting look for allow root and mark adb and apps

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

KillerFu
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I need some help. So I installed the rom and everything is working but the baseband. I tried installing the baseband but it didn't work so I figured that I could do it after I installed the rom. Well I read the flashing the baseband thread and it seems I can't flash it on this room or I will brick my gf's phone.

She use to be on cm7 by mik but I didn't remember which version so I tried flashing her back to [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][stable:6.5.8,testing:6.6.1] CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (Android 2.3.7) by mik_os. I went into recovery and wiped everything 3 times and flashed the rom. I then rebooted but nothing changed. Still on this rom. I am so lost and confused right now.

Can anyone help?

-DarkKnight-
Old
Thanks Meter 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerFu View Post
I need some help. So I installed the rom and everything is working but the baseband. I tried installing the baseband but it didn't work so I figured that I could do it after I installed the rom. Well I read the flashing the baseband thread and it seems I can't flash it on this room or I will brick my gf's phone.

She use to be on cm7 by mik but I didn't remember which version so I tried flashing her back to [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][stable:6.5.8,testing:6.6.1] CyanogenMod 7.1.0 (Android 2.3.7) by mik_os. I went into recovery and wiped everything 3 times and flashed the rom. I then rebooted but nothing changed. Still on this rom. I am so lost and confused right now.

Can anyone help?
the general thread mught be more of use

i switched basebands while on the rom using lgdmp nothing will happen to you

and try formating system before you flash mik's cm7 then something might change;

and install latest CWM or amonra(what I prefer)

Device: Nexus 5
Rom: CM11

Device: Galaxy SII T989
Rom: Broke

Device: Desire Z
ROM: Sold

Device: Acer Iconia A100
ROM: Bricked

Device: LG Optimus T, Nexus One

Kail2011
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Ok, my phone drained totally yesterday. Today when I charged it, I only got a battery charging symbol, was unable to power it on (even after a few minutes of charging).

Unplugged the charging cable and tried restarting in recovery mode, got some error. With charging cable unplugged, it was still showing the battery charging symbol and refused to boot up. Had to remove battery and restart the phone, when I saw it was charged to 16%.

Running latest release - premature.

bostro
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Saturday i turned off the phone, because i need to change the sim.
When i turned on the phone again, after 2/3 seconds appeared a great battery charging in the middle of the screen (but the phone was not charging!) and the phone didn't boot up.
I tried several times. I tried also holding the power button, but nothing to do.
So i had to boot up in recovery mode, and from the menu of the recovery i rebooted the phone, and so the phone booted up!
Il caro vecchio Bostro-X
Personale:
http://www.bostro.net
Get now Cloud Free with DROPBOX!
Lavoro:
http://www.bortolottinoleggio.it
http://www.bortolottiauto.it

Samsung Galaxy S III Mini
Asus Nexus 7 Wifi 32Gb

andrea-pikkio
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostro View Post
So i had to boot up in recovery mode, and from the menu of the recovery i rebooted the phone, and so the phone booted up!
It is the only way to boot this ROM on my phone too.

The Following User Says Thank You to andrea-pikkio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe