Galaxy sIII definitely works with usb speakers

Search This thread

gbolly

Jan 8, 2004
Just plugged in my microsoft digital sound system 80 usb speakers which have back to about year 2000ish and they work perfectly.

Plugged it in uding a usb otg cable i bought in the stratford computer fair and the phone picked up from the london stratford computer fair

the volume control doesnt control the internal volume control of the speakers.(would have been nice)

uploadfromtaptalk1339357750313.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA

goodie

Mar 18, 2007
Awesome!! works with my Corsair HS1 Gaming headphones, USB flash drive as mass storage device & xbox 360 wireless controller adapter :)
the features keep rolling in

Reactions: danba

firetruck41

May 15, 2011
Portland, OR
Hmmm... Hopefully there will be a car dock that has a single USB for both charging and audio out. This threads makes that seem possible, anyway.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just plugged in my microsoft digital sound system 80 usb speakers which have back to about year 2000ish and they work perfectly.

Plugged it in uding a usb otg cable i bought in the stratford computer fair and the phone picked up from the london stratford computer fair

the volume control doesnt control the internal volume control of the speakers.(would have been nice)

uploadfromtaptalk1339357750313.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA
    Awesome!! works with my Corsair HS1 Gaming headphones, USB flash drive as mass storage device & xbox 360 wireless controller adapter :)
    the features keep rolling in