Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,147 Members 51,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] LeeDrOiD One Supreme V2.1.0 - 22nd May |EQS|APM|Tweaks|Aroma|Fast|Stable|HQ!

Tip us?

mag13
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosewicht View Post
And what happens when you hold volume and power? Or even just power on?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using XDA
I get a white screen wit green HTC letters

dajones123
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Does that screen have pink writing talking about development nonsense

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4,973

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag13 View Post
I get a white screen wit green HTC letters
Have you held the power button down for ten seconds, the touch button back lights will flash, then the phone powers off. Then let go of power and at the same time hold volume down bumper. It will then boot to boot loader, volume down to recovery and select with power button.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

zukа
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Just a question for all you guys using this ROM - what's the multitasking experience like? Is it the same as stock (killing most background apps) or do you actually get to keep a few in memory?

Thanks, any replies would be greatly appreciated

Sneakyghost
Old
Thanks Meter 7,219

DONATE TO ME
I used Google navigation a lot last week and while driving i was switching between Nav and Music app and Home Screen a lot and i was under the impression that the navigation did not get killed off. Also the music App would stay active.
The phone got rather hot from sitting in the Windscreen with a lot of sun on it and then multitasking away... it froze at some point but the apps remained active while the phone was still working ok...
Not sure about many more apps in Background though...
The Following User Says Thank You to Sneakyghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zukа
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Basically I'm just looking for "you can leave the browser for ten minutes and it won't refresh when you get back", or being able to change songs, come back and have your news app on the same page without reloading.

That's not something I've managed to get One X's to do in stores (they might not be updated), and I'm curious if LeeDroid's ROM has any multitasking optimisations. Thanks for your reply, all info is greatly appreciated

Sneakyghost
Old
Thanks Meter 7,219

DONATE TO ME
Sorry I could not possibly answer that particular question for you but I will test that tonight when the missus brings the phone home. Until then, maybe someone else might want to test that particular scenario?

Sent from my aging HD2

zukа
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Thanks anyway - I'm looking at getting the One S, using LeeDroid's ROM, and I'm interested to see if he's made any leeway on the keeping apps in memory issue or if it's a lost cause until kernel source is released.

Don't mean to derail a dev thread

blind_gangsta
Old
Thanks Meter 2
when you leave and come back to the web browser it reloads. It's really annoying.
The Following User Says Thank You to blind_gangsta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sneakyghost
Old
Thanks Meter 7,219

DONATE TO ME
Maybe its possible to tweak the mem management so that the browser gets locked in memory like sense does? What about supercharger script? Maybe that is an option?

The Following User Says Thank You to Sneakyghost For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
leedroid, one s, rom, ville
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe