Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,798 Members 49,879 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Clockwork Mod recovery not identifying my rooted Neov

Tip us?
 
Abhiheart
Old
#1  
Abhiheart's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 303
Posts: 438
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Udupi

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Clockwork Mod recovery not identifying my rooted Neov

Hello I am using neov with ICS

I rooted my phone when it was on ICS thanks to Doomlord and then i flashed it back to Gingerbread ..and now i am back on ICS again ..but when i installed Clockworkmod recovery from the playstore ..it didnt recognised my phone as rooted. I installed superuser later ..But still clockwork mod recovery doesnt recognise my phone as rooted any solutions to it

Any suggestions are welcome
 
Pandemic
Old
#2  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11044
Posts: 14,819
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: MePpEl

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhiheart View Post
Hello I am using neov with ICS

I rooted my phone when it was on ICS thanks to Doomlord and then i flashed it back to Gingerbread ..and now i am back on ICS again ..but when i installed Clockworkmod recovery from the playstore ..it didnt recognised my phone as rooted. I installed superuser later ..But still clockwork mod recovery doesnt recognise my phone as rooted any solutions to it

Any suggestions are welcome
Use the clockworkmod from doomlord not from the playstore, that dont work mate, go to my sig click sticky thread the roll up and then go to my noobguide to get rooted 62 there stands the clockworkmod and that works for ICS to
Next time search

Sent from my Neo V with Supercharged ICS with Tapatalk v2.1.1



... My Projects & Work ...
 

... Latest ...
>> [XZ]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
>> [XZL]MoonWalker SuperB V2 <<
-----------------------
||> All My Work <||


 
dwijender
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: kurnool
Default mee also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
Use the clockworkmod from doomlord not from the playstore, that dont work mate, go to my sig click sticky thread the roll up and then go to my noobguide to get rooted 62 there stands the clockworkmod and that works for ICS to
Next time search

Sent from my Neo V with Supercharged ICS with Tapatalk v2.1.1


i am also having same problem>> i already rooted my device but CWM is not working with my neo v what should i do now plss rply me >.>>>

thanks
 
Madfysh
Old
#4  
Madfysh's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1495
Posts: 2,396
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwijender View Post
i am also having same problem>> i already rooted my device but CWM is not working with my neo v what should i do now plss rply me >.>>>
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1364509

New to XDA? | Still interested in XDA? | Before you start
You need help OR wanna give feedback?
There's no stupid questions,only stupid answers,BUT,asking question that has already been answered IS stupid!
BEFORE you try anything with your phone,READ,after that,READ a bit MORE.
Always read first post,WITH UNDERSTANDING?
Stock FTF's
 
dwijender
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 84
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: kurnool
Default help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfysh View Post
i already done that process but my device is showing in cwm installer and one thing wher ican this ADB drivers ????

thanksss
 
Madfysh
Old
#6  
Madfysh's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1495
Posts: 2,396
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwijender View Post
i already done that process but my device is showing in cwm installer and one thing wher ican this ADB drivers ????
Adb drivers are in that thread I linked to.

New to XDA? | Still interested in XDA? | Before you start
You need help OR wanna give feedback?
There's no stupid questions,only stupid answers,BUT,asking question that has already been answered IS stupid!
BEFORE you try anything with your phone,READ,after that,READ a bit MORE.
Always read first post,WITH UNDERSTANDING?
Stock FTF's
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more