Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more
Post Reply

This dock is good?

2nd May 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshot

Hello I am willing to buy a dock for the optimus 2x. I found this one, wanted to know what you think?

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/usb-ac-...-lg-p990-81449

I wonder if it is safe to use these docks for charging the phone?

You've probably got one now, but thought I would comment as I have this one, and it's rather nice. It's a lot sturdier than it looks - I was afraid that it'd topple-over with the weight of the phone but it stays put.

My only gripe is the blue LED which illuminates my bedroom at night even when the PC is off, so I've stuck some black PVC insulation tape over it
3rd May 2012, 02:38 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioCharlie

You've probably got one now, but thought I would comment as I have this one, and it's rather nice. It's a lot sturdier than it looks - I was afraid that it'd topple-over with the weight of the phone but it stays put.

My only gripe is the blue LED which illuminates my bedroom at night even when the PC is off, so I've stuck some black PVC insulation tape over it

No I have not bought. I am considering buying this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LG-OPTIM...ht_5307wt_1163
7th May 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #13  
Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 1
 
73 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshot

No I have not bought. I am considering buying this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-LG-OPTIM...ht_5307wt_1163

I`m bought this on ebay and now waiting for delivery .. I can tell more when it arrives ..
8th May 2012, 09:20 PM   |  #14  
Rivafe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
It's good!

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
1st June 2012, 11:28 AM   |  #15  
feribalint's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 3
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetratore

I`m bought this on ebay and now waiting for delivery .. I can tell more when it arrives ..

And I'm interested in that dock that you ordered. When you get to tell us some opinions.
Thanks.
1st June 2012, 06:04 PM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by feribalint

And I'm interested in that dock that you ordered. When you get to tell us some opinions.
Thanks.

I bought my in 8th may. I still wait arrive.
1st June 2012, 08:48 PM   |  #17  
feribalint's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Timisoara
Thanks Meter: 3
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Wed orders from Hong Kong come to me in about 30 days
11th June 2012, 10:27 PM   |  #18  
Junior Member
Flag Milan (near)
Thanks Meter: 17
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
But if I put it in cradle... The phone act some special activities?? Example... New clock.. Desk clock...

Or is only more beauty.. In vertical stand than on my desk???

Inviato dal mio LG-P990 con Tapatalk 2
27th June 2012, 07:55 PM   |  #19  
Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 15
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshot

Hello I am willing to buy a dock for the optimus 2x. I found this one, wanted to know what you think?

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/usb-ac-...-lg-p990-81449

I wonder if it is safe to use these docks for charging the phone?

About charging I preffer the original solutions..
7th September 2012, 02:29 PM   |  #20  
hughugagnon's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
iHome serie ?
Bonjour - any one uses the new iHome for Android ?
Looking for the iC3SC. Looks good. But works ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes