Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][Themed+Modded AOKP][UPDATED NEWS!] ░⋮ AOKPCB R2.1 Beta 2 ⋮░ Circuit Boards!

OP sUsH667

11th June 2012, 09:28 PM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 1,950

2,832 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkangel

I tried the sdfix... still having the standard mount points, where the internal is sdcard and the external is emmc... I want instead the internal to be emmc, and the external to be sdcard, like in old version of the aokp.

sorry for my bad english and tnx for help

http://db.tt/8xTVswFt
If it makes you happy and would like to show gratitude the thank goes here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2500
Last edited by Bejda; 11th June 2012 at 10:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bejda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2012, 10:36 PM   |  #82  
OP Senior Member
Flag BaHön
Thanks Meter: 449

492 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedarkangel

I tried the sdfix... still having the standard mount points, where the internal is sdcard and the external is emmc... I want instead the internal to be emmc, and the external to be sdcard, like in old version of the aokp.

sorry for my bad english and tnx for help

Quote:
Originally Posted by sUsH667

you could use the sdfix from first post and edit it to your likings...

thx to bejda, you now don't even have to do something yourself!

@bejda: is it ok to lnk your file in the first post?

greetz,

sUsH
11th June 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 1,950

2,832 posts
More
Pleasure will be all mine,i've just edited my post to give proper credits.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bejda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2012, 11:45 PM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejda

http://db.tt/8xTVswFt
If it makes you happy and would like to show gratitude the thank goes here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2500

Many thanks!!!!!
15th June 2012, 12:55 AM   |  #85  
Flag Nowhereville, USA
Thanks Meter: 862

1,016 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sorry for the delay on builds guys but it may be a bit before they resume. My father was rushed to the ER the other night for emergency surgery and will be laid up for a while, during which time all the bills and household stuff will fall on my shoulders to take care of. Basically this means I will be working extra hours when I can to make extra money so that I can continue paying for the buildbox server that is used to build and host AOKPCB. Unfortunately this also means I wont have much time to work on the rom at all, so updates and fixes will be a bit slower coming. I am by no means fishing for donations but if any of you would like to help out my PayPal donate link is available on the AOKPCB site and all donations go straight to the server fund. Once again sorry for the delays but my family is priority right now. Thanks for understanding.

Sent from AOKPCB & Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
15th June 2012, 01:58 AM   |  #86  
OP Senior Member
Flag BaHön
Thanks Meter: 449

492 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remicks

Sorry for the delay on builds guys but it may be a bit before they resume. My father was rushed to the ER the other night for emergency surgery and will be laid up for a while, during which time all the bills and household stuff will fall on my shoulders to take care of. Basically this means I will be working extra hours when I can to make extra money so that I can continue paying for the buildbox server that is used to build and host AOKPCB. Unfortunately this also means I wont have much time to work on the rom at all, so updates and fixes will be a bit slower coming. I am by no means fishing for donations but if any of you would like to help out my PayPal donate link is available on the AOKPCB site and all donations go straight to the server fund. Once again sorry for the delays but my family is priority right now. Thanks for understanding.

that's a sad thing to hear, man! hope your dad gets well soon...
i will donate at the end of the month when my money arrives, already broke for this month, sry. hope it's not too late...

@all: if for some reason you like something about the stuff remicks with team broccoli does (or even if you just think he's a nice guy having a bad time), and if it is possible for you in some way, donate to him, every dollar/euro counts, i think.

@remicks again: your "donate to me"-button in your profile works too or not?

greetz,

sUsH
The Following User Says Thank You to sUsH667 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th June 2012, 02:10 AM   |  #87  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 615

827 posts
More
Unhappy
Quote:

From me - and I think from all user on android-hilfe.de the best wishes for your father and you !!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, my english is really bad - so I don`t write much more words !!!
15th June 2012, 02:25 AM   |  #88  
Flag Nowhereville, USA
Thanks Meter: 862

1,016 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sUsH667

that's a sad thing to hear, man! hope your dad gets well soon...
i will donate at the end of the month when my money arrives, already broke for this month, sry. hope it's not too late...

@all: if for some reason you like something about the stuff remicks with team broccoli does (or even if you just think he's a nice guy having a bad time), and if it is possible for you in some way, donate to him, every dollar/euro counts, i think.

@remicks again: your "donate to me"-button in your profile works too or not?

greetz,

sUsH

Yes, it should work. And thank you guys for the kind words :D

15th June 2012, 01:03 PM   |  #89  
Thanks Meter: 214

517 posts
More
Hey Remicks,

I just want to add my feelings about a situation like this too. It's really sad to read storys like this and I wish your father all the best, may he be back healthy soon! Keep your head up bro!
The Following User Says Thank You to Occasus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2012, 06:35 PM   |  #90  
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
some gameloft games won't work
hi...i don't know if it has something to do with this rom but some of my gameloft games doesn't seem to work or force closes... i tried wiping data but doesn't solve the problem... does hd games works on this rom???
help me please thanks =]

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote:

aww hope your dad gets well soon... =]

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokpcb, remicks, scar45, sush667, team broccoli
Previous Thread Next Thread