Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM] Unofficial CM9 for vivow (2012-09-05)

OP aeroevan

11th June 2012, 10:17 PM   |  #1551  
jewnersey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
1,218 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123

I haven't notice the data problem or keyboard problem from 6/8 with 10.5 kernel.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

x2.
11th June 2012, 10:20 PM   |  #1552  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
551 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icon123

I haven't notice the data problem or keyboard problem from 6/8 with 10.5 kernel.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk 2

Same here I had the data lag on the 5/30 so I did full wipe when I flashed 6/8 no problems so far.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
11th June 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #1553  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
299 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Wow it seems everyone are having random results with everything. I'm on the 5-30 build with the v10 kernel and I'm completely okay...but I'm itching to try the new linaro build + 10.5 kernel...

I guess i'll just wait until Aeroevan posts an officially updated/tested build on the main page
12th June 2012, 02:38 AM   |  #1554  
farandel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 57
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Went back to 5/30 with 10.5... its super smooth... the 6/8 gave me all sorts of issues.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA
12th June 2012, 04:27 AM   |  #1555  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farandel

Went back to 5/30 with 10.5... its super smooth... the 6/8 gave me all sorts of issues.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

I'm too proud to go backwards. Hear you about the bugs tho.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to bacon612 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th June 2012, 04:47 AM   |  #1556  
farandel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Staten Island
Thanks Meter: 57
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon612

I'm too proud to go backwards. Hear you about the bugs tho.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

I held on as much as I could... but I need a quick connection for school stuff... I wanted to stay.. but..

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA
12th June 2012, 05:21 AM   |  #1557  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
560 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
For what its worth, if you turn wifi off and just roll with 3g on it seems to stay connected in blue.


Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
12th June 2012, 05:32 AM   |  #1558  
daniETingles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
I'll probably also be PMing this to you aero, but this is just to see if anyone else out there can do it. Can anyone enable the on-screen ics keys? I've read a few threads about how to get them but all of it is greek to me, as it takes a lot of work that I'm not familiar with /:
12th June 2012, 05:42 AM   |  #1559  
bswann's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mobile,AL
Thanks Meter: 518
 
959 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniETingles

I'll probably also be PMing this to you aero, but this is just to see if anyone else out there can do it. Can anyone enable the on-screen ics keys? I've read a few threads about how to get them but all of it is greek to me, as it takes a lot of work that I'm not familiar with /:

Its actually real simple, the hardest part is getting the framework-res.apk to re-compile without errors or bootlooping. I'm trying to do it on my DX2 since the screen is bigger.

I've done the edits and added the .pngs but, I cannot get it to re-compile without errors.


Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
12th June 2012, 05:52 AM   |  #1560  
daniETingles's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 82
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bswann

Its actually real simple, the hardest part is getting the framework-res.apk to re-compile without errors or bootlooping. I'm trying to do it on my DX2 since the screen is bigger.

I've done the edits and added the .pngs but, I cannot get it to re-compile without errors.


Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

Yeah I read on that, AOKP has the nav keys but I also read that they're pretty buggy /:

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cyanogenmod, ics
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes