Post Reply

2430MAH HIGH CAPACITY BA S560 BATTERY - Made in Japan FOR HTC SENSATION

OP ironeagle

25th May 2012, 04:06 PM   |  #101  
c0dex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 380
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
juz bought that today, gotta try it now~
7th June 2012, 05:52 AM   |  #102  
MT4GS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
171 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0dex

juz bought that today, gotta try it now~

So how does it work for you?

I bought probably the same "Gold" one (although mine says 2450 mAh) and I'm using it for 2 days on HTC DoubleShot (details HERE)
Compared to my original stock battery it certainly is of larger capacity and after second charge it got me thru whole day with more than my usual usage (again - more details in the thread linked above).

If you don't mind to chime-in and add your opinion or thoughts to our thread it would be very apreciated, because as of this moment I am the only one trying this battery on our phones (the HTC DoubleShot aka T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide) and the more the merrier...
TIA!
Last edited by MT4GS; 7th June 2012 at 05:55 AM.
7th June 2012, 05:16 PM   |  #103  
c0dex's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 380
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT4GS

So how does it work for you?

I bought probably the same "Gold" one (although mine says 2450 mAh) and I'm using it for 2 days on HTC DoubleShot (details HERE)
Compared to my original stock battery it certainly is of larger capacity and after second charge it got me thru whole day with more than my usual usage (again - more details in the thread linked above).

If you don't mind to chime-in and add your opinion or thoughts to our thread it would be very apreciated, because as of this moment I am the only one trying this battery on our phones (the HTC DoubleShot aka T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide) and the more the merrier...
TIA!

I have used that for about a week, and I was concerning about whether the battery is real or fake... The reason I say that because the battery I bought seems to have around 1200 mAh

I have searched that in ebay, and I found 2 'types' of this Gold 2430 mAh battery. Among these 2 'types', they look alike, but some details doesn't. Have a look at the following picture



From the above picture, you can see the difference
Well... may be you will say it's juz becoz of the picture compression, but if you look further, other than the fonts of the 'Sen sation' was bold, the letter "G" in the word "Gold battery" in these 2 batteries are not the same!

To summarize, these 2 batteries have the following differences:
1) Battery Title 'Sensation' Bold?
2) The stickers of the battery? (the covering part at the top of the battery)
3) Different Fonts??

To conclude, I think either one of the is fake, and the other one is real...

The one I bought is the right one: (tested, and it has a low capacity)
link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GOLD-2430...ht_2143wt_1420

The left one is: (I didn't buy this)
link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2430MAH-HI...ht_2266wt_1139

So, remember to check if its real or not before you buy~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to c0dex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th June 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #104  
sshede's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 243
 
837 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0dex


To conclude, I think either one of the is fake, and the other one is real...

Or they're both fake. Seriously, you won't find 2400+ mAh in the same physical size for our Sensation. It won't happen.
8th June 2012, 03:26 AM   |  #105  
MT4GS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
171 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c0dex

I have used that for about a week, and I was concerning about whether the battery is real or fake... The reason I say that because the battery I bought seems to have around 1200 mAh

I have searched that in ebay, and I found 2 'types' of this Gold 2430 mAh battery. Among these 2 'types', they look alike, but some details doesn't. Have a look at the following picture



From the above picture, you can see the difference
Well... may be you will say it's juz becoz of the picture compression, but if you look further, other than the fonts of the 'Sen sation' was bold, the letter "G" in the word "Gold battery" in these 2 batteries are not the same!

To summarize, these 2 batteries have the following differences:
1) Battery Title 'Sensation' Bold?
2) The stickers of the battery? (the covering part at the top of the battery)
3) Different Fonts??

To conclude, I think either one of the is fake, and the other one is real...

The one I bought is the right one: (tested, and it has a low capacity)
link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GOLD-2430...ht_2143wt_1420

The left one is: (I didn't buy this)
link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2430MAH-HI...ht_2266wt_1139

So, remember to check if its real or not before you buy~

Thanks for the answer.
It is not only letter "G" that's different, both have entirely different font types (although similar looking but certainly different).

The battery I bought and received is this:
(the one on the left of course)

I was running it on two full charges only so far, so I cannot tell much, but what I can definitly say after such short time is that "my" battery has much more juice than the original stock battery (of my HTC DoubleShot, not HTC Sensation of course). I don't know how much mAh it has exactly, it needs to be charged and discharged few more times before it "settle down", but compared to my stock 1500 mAh battery, this "Gold" 2450 mAh battery on it's second charge ever has already performed almost twice better than the stock battery with awake time 5hrs during 1.5 day use (while I have never reached 3hrs of awake time on stock battery). (details HERE) Which IMO indicates this battery's capacity as above 2000 mAh (if we assume my stock battery's 1500 mAh is correct and accurate capacity, which probably it is)
So, I'm guessing I was lucky and mine isn't fake.

Anyways, thank you very much for reply!
Last edited by MT4GS; 8th June 2012 at 03:32 AM.
11th June 2012, 01:36 PM   |  #106  
Catpoule's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint Claude
Thanks Meter: 509
 
1,353 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
hi , i bought this battery but i am very deceived.
i got the same or less than my normal HTC battery.
11th June 2012, 01:48 PM   |  #107  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
I don't want to be a Debbie downer but this was to be expected. I mean they are 10 dollar batteries for double the power of the stock battery. And the design is screaming "scam!". Especially since the letters all have different fonts and it ****ing says Sen sation. So many errors on it and so many variations on the same design.

1 and 1 is 2, guys. They obviously scams.

Also my stock battery has higher awake times than a measly 3 hours. My phone will last quite a while. Though I do use Juicedefender but that is just common sense.
11th June 2012, 02:02 PM   |  #108  
iok1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Helsingborg
Thanks Meter: 523
 
1,961 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Hi! With the sensation I got 2 batteries from the guy i got it from, the original and the G14 S560 battery. Been using my sensation for 2 weeks with both batteries and can't honestly tell a huge difference (And it's probably just a placebo anyway) What would happen if i took off the gold cover on the battery? Maybe it's a fake like most others.

11th June 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #109  
Catpoule's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint Claude
Thanks Meter: 509
 
1,353 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
i have tried ANKER 1900 and MUGEN 1950 and honestly they are the best .
12th June 2012, 12:04 PM   |  #110  
Junior Member
Flag Cartagena
Thanks Meter: 1
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Wink
have the same capacity as the original, no have 2430mah

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes