FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Honor mod status bar

238 posts
Thanks Meter: 16
 
By MotoMileCm7, Senior Member on 10th June 2012, 05:23 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
On ho no mod cm7 Ics edition the status bar don't complied with many theme Chooser themes,what I can do to back to normal status bar on this rom?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA
Last edited by MotoMileCm7; 10th June 2012 at 05:39 AM.
 
 
10th June 2012, 02:34 PM |#2  
L3ibnitZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Don't use the modded version.
Use cm7.2 and it should work fine
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=941346
10th June 2012, 02:51 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
I don't like the cm7 without mod,its slow and doesn't have many tweaks! BTW thanks!
More ideas?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA
10th June 2012, 03:09 PM |#4  
mrvek's Avatar
Senior Member
/home
Thanks Meter: 382
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMileCm7

I don't like the cm7 without mod,its slow and doesn't have many tweaks! BTW thanks!
More ideas?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA

UltimateICS? http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=941851
10th June 2012, 03:11 PM |#5  
L3ibnitZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
HONO mod is based on cm7 and as far as i know it doesen't have more tweaks or settings, its just themed.
10th June 2012, 03:11 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Ics? How you can to work with this?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA
10th June 2012, 03:48 PM |#7  
mrvek's Avatar
Senior Member
/home
Thanks Meter: 382
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMileCm7

Ics? How you can to work with this?

Sent from my Milestone using XDA

ICS/CM9 works extremely well on Milestone. But the one by kabaldan: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1445209
Read first post, go to last page (or the one before last, there you can download newer files, a few pages back are also new google apps for ics).

As for hono - it is outdated and apparently buggy. CM7 RC2 is simply stunning. If you want it ics themed you can download theme from market and apply it using theme chooser. Hono used the one by Sonny Sekhon.
Regarding cm7 tweaks - it has ≈ just the right amount of tweaks to make it fast and stable.
10th June 2012, 04:06 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvek

ICS/CM9 works extremely well on Milestone. But the one by kabaldan: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1445209
Read first post, go to last page (or the one before last, there you can download newer files, a few pages back are also new google apps for ics).

As for hono - it is outdated and apparently buggy. CM7 RC2 is simply stunning. If you want it ics themed you can download theme from market and apply it using theme chooser. Hono used the one by Sonny Sekhon.
Regarding cm7 tweaks - it has ≈ just the right amount of tweaks to make it fast and stable.

in ics,what with sms? last time i used it is sooooo slowely..
11th June 2012, 08:29 PM |#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoMileCm7

I don't like the cm7 without mod,its slow and doesn't have many tweaks! BTW thanks!
More ideas?

Actually, the latest release by kabaldan (7.2.0 RC2) works great out of the box; there's no need for bizarre tweaks anymore. Try disabling JIT and Surface Dithering if you need more RAM.
12th June 2012, 04:34 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I was using the last Cm9 nightly, but I have some problem to answer calls when the screen was on, and some problems with data.
So i decied to try the new version of Cm6. The last build is running much better, no bugs, and I'm using a ICS theme.

Try this.

Sent from my Milestone using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes