FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Zenus Vintage Leather Wallet Case

26th May 2012, 10:33 PM |#51  
Tikerz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 344
 
More
I ran across a nice YouTube video review of the Zenus leather wallet case with the striped design. It's the same case as we're talking about, just with a stripe design.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNWXv...feature=relmfu
 
 
7th June 2012, 09:40 PM |#52  
Tikerz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 344
 
More
Was at my local Fry's Electronics the other day and the price dropped on this case from $59.99 to $39.99!
12th June 2012, 12:34 AM |#53  
predation's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
would it be okay to use this case with a FULL skin applied? Ie. sides and back??

i'm sure the front would be okay, but just wanted to see if the sides of the phone with skin be okay.....

i've been looking at cases that have the flip cover, but they all look like it would peel off the side skins..... this one looks like it like it might be okay.
12th June 2012, 04:16 PM |#54  
Senior Member
Flag Red Deer
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I just ordered one of these. can't wait!!
13th June 2012, 07:55 AM |#55  
TJBunch1228's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Spokane, WA
Thanks Meter: 236
 
More
Just sold the one I got with my phone for $25 on the marketplace. Too bulky for me, but nice quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
14th June 2012, 05:09 AM |#56  
JB calhoun's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag columbia ky
Thanks Meter: 148
 
More
Who would want to mess up there note for that.....my stock batt lasts 16 hrs 4 screen time why need more smh

sent from team perfections ics rom
14th June 2012, 03:34 PM |#57  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 72
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB calhoun

Who would want to mess up there note for that.....my stock batt lasts 16 hrs 4 screen time why need more smh

sent from team perfections ics rom

What does the battery have to do with this case?

Note'd
1st July 2012, 06:23 AM |#58  
Senior Member
Flag Red Deer
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJBunch1228

Just sold the one I got with my phone for $25 on the marketplace. Too bulky for me, but nice quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I find the same thing. I'll be selling mine as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
1st July 2012, 01:38 PM |#59  
aj_vogtman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by predation

would it be okay to use this case with a FULL skin applied? Ie. sides and back??

i'm sure the front would be okay, but just wanted to see if the sides of the phone with skin be okay.....

i've been looking at cases that have the flip cover, but they all look like it would peel off the side skins..... this one looks like it like it might be okay.

Not possible. The case fits like a glove.
1st August 2012, 01:03 PM |#60  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
not for extreme user
The Vintage case looks great, but it is far too expensive and not for the extreme user (like me ).
After only four months, the bottom corners are almost black, one is broken and you can see that the leather is very thin. I have often in the back pocket of my jeans.
How it looks in a year? The case does have a maximum of 8 months, then it is gone.

look at my pictures
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20120801_134759.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	251.0 KB
ID:	1235190   Click image for larger version

Name:	20120801_134509.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	1235191  
Last edited by baerol; 1st August 2012 at 01:11 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes