[ROM][BETA] FastAmaze4 ICS with Sense 4.0
- Based on mdeejay Sensation Port (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1513055
) [Thanks a lot mdeejay for using his base].
- Stock ICS Kernel
- Fully Rooted with latest version of su & superuser, busybox, zipaligned
- Include LinkedIn plugin from HTC
- Include Maps by ownhere (Supports International Navigation)
- All default applications updated to latest version
- Tweaks applied for optimizations
- build.prop tweaks
- Zipalign on boot (for user applications)
- Fully de-odexed
- init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
- NANO text editor & sysro/sysrw commands support
- You can replace HTC boot animation and shut down animation with any custom animation. Just replace bootanimation.zip or downanimation.zip in data/local
- Improved EXT4 Performance.
- Enabled GPU Rendering.
- Updated GPU and EGL drivers.
- Tweaked Anderno configuration for better gaming experience.
- Tweaked I/O.
- Optimized RAM.
- Tweaked for battery.
Fully wipe before installing the new version.
****************Just a word of caution, I am not responsible for any bricked devices**********************
*****You may use SetCPU or any other overclocking application.
- Initial Release.
- GPS (needs testing).
- Cannot select 4G manually.
- Data not working.
- Lots of things
**** Applicable on 2.0 and higher
***** Flash the patches in CWM.
Current Version Download Link:
- FastAmaze4v1.0 - http://d-h.st/eu4
MD5 Checksum: N/A
Old Version Download Link:
How to Flash:
For S-On Users
- Flash the boot.img in fastboot mode
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Reboot in recovery and then flash the zip.
For S-Off Users
- Just flash the zip in recovery mode.
- dsixda for his kitchen, without his kitchen the cooking is not easy
- mdeejay for the base
- capychimp & mike1986 for helping me in initial days of cooking.
- Everyone else which I forgot to mention