OP svetius

14th June 2012, 06:15 PM   |  #1  
OP User Experience Admin
Thanks Meter: 4,050

3,526 posts
More
Placeholder again!
30th June 2012, 10:07 AM   |  #2  
Flag Redwood Valley, Northwestern California (Previous-Pocatello, Idaho(90-97)/Southern California(71-90)
Thanks Meter: 457

4,136 posts
More
This thread is dead, Jim
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hes+dead+jim+macro.jpg
Views:	771
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	1166452  
1st July 2012, 07:52 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

15 posts
.. ahmm ..

.. just a question .. how do you apply an already 'cut full screen' 1920x1200 picture as background ?? .. i don't want to 'cut' or 'ajust' it .. just take it out of the galery, or a dir where i put it and get it on screen .. untouched ..

.. the only way i found out, is to use some 'live picture' app and then doubletab on screen till i got my picture (i put more than one background picture in the pictures directory) .. bad thing is that, after every restart or awakening of the tab, the background pictures also restart whith picture one, and won't keep the selected one ..

thanks for any suggestions or tips

PS. not just a placeholder an more
21st July 2012, 05:23 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

1 posts
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by qw1rt2

.. ahmm ..

.. just a question .. how do you apply an already 'cut full screen' 1920x1200 picture as background ?? .. i don't want to 'cut' or 'ajust' it .. just take it out of the galery, or a dir where i put it and get it on screen .. untouched ..

.. the only way i found out, is to use some 'live picture' app and then doubletab on screen till i got my picture (i put more than one background picture in the pictures directory) .. bad thing is that, after every restart or awakening of the tab, the background pictures also restart whith picture one, and won't keep the selected one ..

thanks for any suggestions or tips

PS. not just a placeholder an more

Hello,
You can use "Perfect Viewer" to apply a full screen 1920x1080 picture as background.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pica3182 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th July 2012, 04:48 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 95

340 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pica3182

Hello,
You can use "Perfect Viewer" to apply a full screen 1920x1080 picture as background.

I honestly never would have thought to use a comic book viewer to set backgrounds....Then again, ComicRack does wallpaper stuff, too....

Long story short, I'll try that out.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread