FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

[ROM][DEV] FIXING Cm-7.2 (test version-2) for galaxy 3

1,425 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,634
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th June 2012, 01:22 PM |#141  
venkat kamesh's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Tirupati
Thanks Meter: 5,634
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by murano84

In call my bluetooth headset does not work ... why? Advise me

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA

but many confirmed me this is working and if u doubt about dont worry i am working for cm7.2 RC3 kang so there will be no patches will be posted soon
The Following User Says Thank You to venkat kamesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th June 2012, 02:06 PM |#142  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
ok look forward to the solution ... good job
14th June 2012, 02:34 PM |#143  
qwertzboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by venkat kamesh


- Auto-rotate stops working at random

- GPS isn't fully working (FIXED BY PATCH 2 TESTED) thanks for simbawimba on page 4

- Compass (DEPENDS ON GPS)

Here i am again. The three points above maybe belongs together. If autorotate stops working the compass is also not working.
But I not fund out in what situations it happens.
14th June 2012, 06:58 PM |#144  
venkat kamesh's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Tirupati
Thanks Meter: 5,634
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertzboy

Here i am again. The three points above maybe belongs together. If autorotate stops working the compass is also not working.
But I not fund out in what situations it happens.

this is second time friend i am saying repeating same thing i will check it ok
The Following User Says Thank You to venkat kamesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2012, 07:32 PM |#145  
aarrun's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 290
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by murano84

In call my bluetooth headset does not work ... why? Advise me

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA


it only works with the rom on the first post.......
The Following User Says Thank You to aarrun For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2012, 08:28 PM |#146  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
Donate to Me
More
Another bug: barcode scanners don't recognize codes.
There is a preview, but it doesn't recognize any code.
14th June 2012, 09:54 PM |#147  
qwertzboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwn

Another bug: barcode scanners don't recognize codes.
There is a preview, but it doesn't recognize any code.

I can confirm this. :sly:

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA
15th June 2012, 06:17 AM |#148  
Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Hi guys i stayed away from 2.3 due to Bluetooth. I am currently on Eclair(2.1). I want to try the Bluetooth fix on 2.3.7. Where should i start ? (2.1 don't have CWM support)
15th June 2012, 06:46 AM |#149  
Skivit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Xroads, Belgie
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Depends, of you errant Bluetooth and everything else to function, stay on eclair, or better still, flash to froyo.

If your willing to put up with some bugs, try CM7, just don't post
Saying things don't work !

Things are moving fast with the dev, maybe a bit more patience until is more stable? Froyo is already a huge difference if you haven't already used it on your phone.
Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA
15th June 2012, 06:52 AM |#150  
Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skivit

Depends, of you errant Bluetooth and everything else to function, stay on eclair, or better still, flash to froyo.

If your willing to put up with some bugs, try CM7, just don't post
Saying things don't work !

Things are moving fast with the dev, maybe a bit more patience until is more stable? Froyo is already a huge difference if you haven't already used it on your phone.
Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA

Dude i have already tried all version including ics. But due to my heavy usage of Bluetooth i switched to eclair. After reading this thread i wish i could try cm7 with Bluetooth fix(The only major requirement).

What i am asking is should i start with cm7 alpha 7 or alpha 8 and then flash the rom from first post.
15th June 2012, 06:54 AM |#151  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
I also confirm the barcode bug, scanning barcodes is very useful for me, so a fix would be good
The Following User Says Thank You to TearsDontFalls For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes