Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

HI I'M KC ,AND I'M A s4 fanatic

andrewqueen
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan2014 View Post
Will this work for my Epic 4G touch?
Why would you ask that? Its in the epic 4g touch forum and people have been talking about it in this thread

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewqueen For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DevalB
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Is anyone else getting random lockups and FCs when using this launcher?

My replies and comments contain my opinion on the matters which have been posted, and do not represent the rules, policies, and regulations of my employer and should not be taken as such.

Current Phones
iPhone 5 - Stock Apple
Apple iPad Mini - Sprint LTE Version
Samsung Galaxy S4 - Stock

The Real Sitek
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1863

DONATE TO ME
I have been since it leaked. A lot of others are too. I was screwed at work one day and could not get into anything. Luckily I have internet access there and pushed apex through PC Google play and set apex as default.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA

..XDA Recognized Themer!..
..Hit Me On Talk! therealsitek@gmail.com..
..Visit RWilco12.com Here And Show That Man Some Love! Without Him, Samsung Development Would Be Boring!..
..Shout Out To fryingpan0613, My Partner In Crime!..
..On A Sprint Galaxy Note II? We Have Built A ROM! See What The Lab Rats Have To Offer, Here On The Lab Rats Rom!..

DevalB
Old
Thanks Meter 73
I'm getting horrible FCs after flashing this. I'm on FF11, and switched the launcher to the stock, removed the TouchWiz launcher and odex file, and rebooted to flash. I flashed both the 1.5.1 zip and widgets zip, and when rebooted, it FC'ed constantly and lagged when it didn't.

I ended up switching to the stock ICS launcher, and it works fine.

My replies and comments contain my opinion on the matters which have been posted, and do not represent the rules, policies, and regulations of my employer and should not be taken as such.

Current Phones
iPhone 5 - Stock Apple

PhAkEer
Old
Thanks Meter 2033

DONATE TO ME
Hello,
Not sure if anyones even interested in trying this launcher again but IF you would like to try it...

Im still using the version that was out when kebetz made this thread and Ive never had issues with this version.

I have also expanded on it and it has evolved into quite a project.
I will soon be releasing a flashable TW-booster pack which will include not only a stable version of the launcher, but also some live wallpapers, several graphics enhancements, a set of init.d scripts that focus on network and filesystem speeds as well as overall performance, Samsungs new RIL which I spent a while mastering... And much more..

I dont know anyone on XDA though and would like a couple testers for my zip before making a thread. I want to be sure it will work for everyone.

Using only what will be in my zip, I have gotten my 3g averaging 1.7Mbps (from 0.6), my bench scores over 4000 (from 3200), this launcher runs flawlessly and I am running a fresh/clean install of FF18.
I havent yet found a permenant fix for the slowing effect it has on WiMAX but Im working on it and I think Im getting close. Lol you wont need much WiMAX with this 3g... Lmao

There is no risk involved in testing it, the zip creates a flashable restore-zip of any settings before the changes were made.

If youd be willing to test it Id be in your debt. PM me and as soon as its finished Ill start linking testers to it. Have a good day,
-Jack
" Battle not with monsters, lest ye become one. . .
And to whomever would stare into the abyss. . .
The abyss stares back unto them. "

-Nietzsche
( My favorite Dionysian )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAkEer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bruce3766
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'll try it, I like the look and yours sounds cool

PhAkEer
Old
Thanks Meter 2033

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3766 View Post
I'll try it, I like the look and yours sounds cool

Awesome! I'll have a link sent to you soon. I think I've got everything I need in place. Im going to zip and test it on me first, just in case

" Battle not with monsters, lest ye become one. . .
And to whomever would stare into the abyss. . .
The abyss stares back unto them. "

-Nietzsche
( My favorite Dionysian )

DevalB
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAkEer View Post
Hello,
Not sure if anyones even interested in trying this launcher again but IF you would like to try it...

Im still using the version that was out when kebetz made this thread and Ive never had issues with this version.

I have also expanded on it and it has evolved into quite a project.
I will soon be releasing a flashable TW-booster pack which will include not only a stable version of the launcher, but also some live wallpapers, several graphics enhancements, a set of init.d scripts that focus on network and filesystem speeds as well as overall performance, Samsungs new RIL which I spent a while mastering... And much more..

I dont know anyone on XDA though and would like a couple testers for my zip before making a thread. I want to be sure it will work for everyone.

Using only what will be in my zip, I have gotten my 3g averaging 1.7Mbps (from 0.6), my bench scores over 4000 (from 3200), this launcher runs flawlessly and I am running a fresh/clean install of FF18.
I havent yet found a permenant fix for the slowing effect it has on WiMAX but Im working on it and I think Im getting close. Lol you wont need much WiMAX with this 3g... Lmao

There is no risk involved in testing it, the zip creates a flashable restore-zip of any settings before the changes were made.

If youd be willing to test it Id be in your debt. PM me and as soon as its finished Ill start linking testers to it. Have a good day,
-Jack
Just sent you a PM, I'd love to test.

Current Phones
iPhone 5 - Stock Apple