5th June 2012, 05:25 AM   |  #73  
Flag Chesapeake, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 30

335 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMan2014

Will this work for my Epic 4G touch?

Why would you ask that? Its in the epic 4g touch forum and people have been talking about it in this thread

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewqueen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th June 2012, 04:44 AM   |  #74  
Thanks Meter: 73

556 posts
More
Is anyone else getting random lockups and FCs when using this launcher?
14th June 2012, 04:47 AM   |  #75  
Recognized Themer
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,865

1,131 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have been since it leaked. A lot of others are too. I was screwed at work one day and could not get into anything. Luckily I have internet access there and pushed apex through PC Google play and set apex as default.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
15th June 2012, 04:01 AM   |  #76  

556 posts
More
I'm getting horrible FCs after flashing this. I'm on FF11, and switched the launcher to the stock, removed the TouchWiz launcher and odex file, and rebooted to flash. I flashed both the 1.5.1 zip and widgets zip, and when rebooted, it FC'ed constantly and lagged when it didn't.

I ended up switching to the stock ICS launcher, and it works fine.
22nd June 2012, 12:57 PM   |  #77  
Flag Williston, ND --from Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,040

2,253 posts
More
Hello,
Not sure if anyones even interested in trying this launcher again but IF you would like to try it...

Im still using the version that was out when kebetz made this thread and Ive never had issues with this version.

I have also expanded on it and it has evolved into quite a project.
I will soon be releasing a flashable TW-booster pack which will include not only a stable version of the launcher, but also some live wallpapers, several graphics enhancements, a set of init.d scripts that focus on network and filesystem speeds as well as overall performance, Samsungs new RIL which I spent a while mastering... And much more..

I dont know anyone on XDA though and would like a couple testers for my zip before making a thread. I want to be sure it will work for everyone.

Using only what will be in my zip, I have gotten my 3g averaging 1.7Mbps (from 0.6), my bench scores over 4000 (from 3200), this launcher runs flawlessly and I am running a fresh/clean install of FF18.
I havent yet found a permenant fix for the slowing effect it has on WiMAX but Im working on it and I think Im getting close. Lol you wont need much WiMAX with this 3g... Lmao

There is no risk involved in testing it, the zip creates a flashable restore-zip of any settings before the changes were made.

If youd be willing to test it Id be in your debt. PM me and as soon as its finished Ill start linking testers to it. Have a good day,
-Jack
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhAkEer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2012, 02:29 PM   |  #78  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
I'll try it, I like the look and yours sounds cool

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
22nd June 2012, 02:39 PM   |  #79  
Flag Williston, ND --from Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,040

2,253 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3766

I'll try it, I like the look and yours sounds cool

Awesome! I'll have a link sent to you soon. I think I've got everything I need in place. Im going to zip and test it on me first, just in case

22nd June 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #80  

556 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAkEer

Hello,
Not sure if anyones even interested in trying this launcher again but IF you would like to try it...

Im still using the version that was out when kebetz made this thread and Ive never had issues with this version.

I have also expanded on it and it has evolved into quite a project.
I will soon be releasing a flashable TW-booster pack which will include not only a stable version of the launcher, but also some live wallpapers, several graphics enhancements, a set of init.d scripts that focus on network and filesystem speeds as well as overall performance, Samsungs new RIL which I spent a while mastering... And much more..

I dont know anyone on XDA though and would like a couple testers for my zip before making a thread. I want to be sure it will work for everyone.

Using only what will be in my zip, I have gotten my 3g averaging 1.7Mbps (from 0.6), my bench scores over 4000 (from 3200), this launcher runs flawlessly and I am running a fresh/clean install of FF18.
I havent yet found a permenant fix for the slowing effect it has on WiMAX but Im working on it and I think Im getting close. Lol you wont need much WiMAX with this 3g... Lmao

There is no risk involved in testing it, the zip creates a flashable restore-zip of any settings before the changes were made.

If youd be willing to test it Id be in your debt. PM me and as soon as its finished Ill start linking testers to it. Have a good day,
-Jack

Just sent you a PM, I'd love to test.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread