FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Google+ launcher theme

5,783 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,452
 
By justin860, Recognized Contributor on 5th June 2012, 09:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th June 2012, 02:14 AM |#31  
Seanbest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Harrisonburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
I'll give the new icons a try later or tomorrow. Here's what I got so far!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Phone.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	1130766  
 
 
15th June 2012, 04:19 AM |#32  
Seanbest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Harrisonburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
I would like the camera without he circle. If it was larger like the others.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
15th June 2012, 05:50 AM |#33  
Caliesv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More


I use this for camera

(⊙_⊙)
15th June 2012, 05:25 PM |#34  
CyberpunkDad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oswego, IL
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt1

I use 128DPi, love it. Did you mean that you wish Task650 had a zip/mod we could use on his rom in tablet mode? Yea me too.. I miss that guys rom but cant leave Paranoidandroid now lol

128! Holy shanizzle. I thought I was hardcore at 185. Hardcore.
15th June 2012, 07:09 PM |#35  
obtained's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbest

I would like the camera without he circle. If it was larger like the others.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

I'll hook you up when I get home later today.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA
15th June 2012, 08:49 PM |#36  
Dimatchka's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt1

I use 128DPi, love it. Did you mean that you wish Task650 had a zip/mod we could use on his rom in tablet mode? Yea me too.. I miss that guys rom but cant leave Paranoidandroid now lol


Paranoid from ftw with 128 dpi best part is that you can set custom dpi settings for each app so no market breaks and no need to buy other software that fix that issue. Not sure why task doesn't like this... its frigging great and a lot of modification took place for usability since he last tried it

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
15th June 2012, 09:34 PM |#37  
justin860's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Connecticut
Thanks Meter: 6,452
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimatchka


Paranoid from ftw with 128 dpi best part is that you can set custom dpi settings for each app so no market breaks and no need to buy other software that fix that issue. Not sure why task doesn't like this... its frigging great and a lot of modification took place for usability since he last tried it

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I was unable to set the home screen it would never take no matter what I did I was using Apex and hybrid mode



Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
15th June 2012, 09:59 PM |#38  
Dimatchka's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin860

I was unable to set the home screen it would never take no matter what I did I was using Apex and hybrid mode



Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Uninstall / delete the launcher from system apps using root explorer and then download it from the market separately. Then using the hybrid settings adjust the dpi to 160/120 and it should be fine.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Dimatchka For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2012, 12:20 AM |#39  
obtained's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbest

I would like the camera without he circle. If it was larger like the others.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA

camera without the circle
The Following User Says Thank You to obtained For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2012, 01:08 AM |#40  
Seanbest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Harrisonburg, VA
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obtained

camera without the circle

Badass thanks! I'll set it up later tonight!
20th June 2012, 12:47 AM |#41  
obtained's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tulsa
Thanks Meter: 351
 
More
new icon.



here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obtained For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes