Thread Closed

[ROM][ICS 4.0.4] ::DARKSIDE.EVOLUTION.4:: [v0 "Pre-Release"][UVLH1][8.28.2012]

OP thederekjay

15th June 2012, 03:38 PM   |  #4971  
Thanks Meter: 143

634 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jovy23

Been running Version 2 the whole day and i love it so far! Battery life is way better and also the smoothness. Even wifi calling works and there is no delays on my end and im using the UVLE1 radio and it seems to connect to wifi quickly. I wonder what it will be like in performance if this rom was implemented with the Linaro Tweak.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

THIS, right here.

I've been wondering this for some time, too.
15th June 2012, 03:42 PM   |  #4972  
Flag Triangle, VA
Thanks Meter: 21

400 posts
Donate to Me
More
Simple search didn't answer, appreciate if someone can...

in some of your earlier builds I able to download different language pack for swype to use as swype keyboard.

In this ROM I am not able to do so.. I only have some languages which I can make them active but not able to download new...

can someone tell me how to do that?
15th June 2012, 03:49 PM   |  #4973  
Flag Miami, FL
Thanks Meter: 83

452 posts
More
I think Linaro was myth-busted (or so I've read), not sure it would do much of anything.
15th June 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #4974  
Flag St. Petersburg, FL
Thanks Meter: 331

747 posts
More
Any problems setting ring and notification tones? If not ima reflash.
15th June 2012, 03:53 PM   |  #4975  
Thanks Meter: 45

150 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thederekjay

You don't have to flash the entire package. You can just pull bout "GoogleGallery.apk" and push to /system/app

:: DARKSIDE ::

"I am turned into a sort of machine for observing facts and grinding out conclusions..."

I tried pushing the app manualy fixed permission and also tried to install the entire package. The ICS galary open up display the pictures i have on Picasa but I cannot do anything with it. I cannot forward , share or post any pic to google plus. Am I missing something or do I need any other files? I did also clear cash, Dalvik and fixed permission using Darkside cash wipe.
15th June 2012, 04:01 PM   |  #4976  
Flag Melbourne, FL
Thanks Meter: 130

670 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllBill

The issue with apps not opening after you tap the icon is still present.. Happened to me on the phone app and messaging app. Reboot solves it but I'm assuming it's gonna happen again over time.

I just got this again this morning with Apex launcher on v1. So it isn't isolated to Go Launcher EX. Others have reported it with TW as well. I made it 23 hours this time tho, my best yet.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwwjr1681

I can not use UOT kitchen to edit any of the files from this rom. Does anyone know why? Or know a work around so I can. It seems to only be with this rom. After right up load the files and submit my work to the kitchen. On the pick up Paige it always gives me an error. As I said it is only with this rom. Please the the way the framework is compile over something?

No one seems to know here. Maybe try asking the UOT kitchen devs?
15th June 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #4977  
Flag Holiday,FL
Thanks Meter: 238

440 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbtady

I'm showing 2 of each music and video file I have now. One does not play though. Does anyone know how to fix this?

A similar thing happened to me a couple releases back. Copy the contents of your external SD card to your PC. Then format the card using your PC. Then add back the files from the copy you made on your PC. That fixed it for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA
15th June 2012, 04:05 PM   |  #4978  
Thanks Meter: 139

1,293 posts
Anyone have a way to increase the number of people from 10 on a group mms using the mms TDJ included????
15th June 2012, 04:14 PM   |  #4979  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 369

604 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by -greenboy-

Simple search didn't answer, appreciate if someone can...

in some of your earlier builds I able to download different language pack for swype to use as swype keyboard.

In this ROM I am not able to do so.. I only have some languages which I can make them active but not able to download new...

can someone tell me how to do that?

Try this http://jbthemes.com/djdarkknight/daswypethemes/, but you have to uninstal swype from your phone first. Work for me
15th June 2012, 04:19 PM   |  #4980  
Flag SCHUYLKILL HAVEN
Thanks Meter: 5,764

3,065 posts
Donate to Me
More
Anyone experiencing lag with v2 wait for sync and reboot after. Seems to fix it all up. Yesterday I did notice apex launcher didn't allow me to open any apps like some were reporting.(v1) Tried killing all apps in app manager but it didn't help. Rebooting was a temp fix, I did however enable force 2d rendering which could have caused it unless it happens to people with it disabled.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
darkside venom
Previous Thread Next Thread