XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod 9.1.0d (Android 4.0.4) [20130107]

Tip us?

Eiertschik
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by chokitodopoder View Post
As I said some times before, I'm having the same problem, but daily. Every morning I enable and disable Airplane Mode, and mobile data connection work again.
I also tried to fix it by toggling Airplane Mode - but it didn't help

Might as well be a fault of my service provider... it didn't occur the past few days...

dstruct2k
Old
Thanks Meter 829

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiertschik View Post

Might as well be a fault of my service provider... it didn't occur the past few days...
Try going into your APN settings, tapping Menu, hitting "Reset to default", then tapping the selection-dot on your APN (even if it's already selected).

chokitodopoder
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eiertschik View Post

Your case seems worse than mine but I'm having this since the latest build released by kabaldan, and still happens with the nightlies.
LG Optimus 3D Max P725 @ stock firmware GB 2.3.6 rooted
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P3110 @ stock 4.2.2
Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1010 @ Kmicic ROM 6 | FINAL | Ver: 2.1.1 | 11-12-2012 (ty taney, Skin1980 and Wizard_Polska)

mrvek
Old
(Last edited by mrvek; 17th June 2012 at 08:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 367
Default Nightly build, 17.06.2012.

June 17. 2012. Nightly build from kabaldan's sources.

Credits:
kabaldan for his ingenious work

Changes:
Code:
Updated/Added/Fixed langs: Japanese, German, Hungarian, Spanish, PT-BR, PT-PT, Russian, French, Dutch, Italian
Only add WiMAX button option if supported by the device
Add option for DHCP lease time for tethering
Verify weather prior to saving: Verify weather prior to saving in order to avoid user from having to check lockscreen to find out if it was valid or not.
DSPManager: PT-BR User Guide Translation
Camera: Extend the focus reset delay to 15 seconds from 3 seconds: AOSP camera resets touch focus after only 3 seconds making it an unpleasant experience trying to focus and then reframe the picture. This patch extends the focus reset delay to 15 seconds so users will have time to reframe before the locked focus is dropped
Fixed external BT gps date/time issue
Brightness toast panel - dialog displayed is showing brightness when using statusbar brightness control
Status bar: Make brightness control more responsive
Status Bar Brightness Control Padding: Add a padding to the brightness control on both sides to make it easier to reach the min/max brightness
Fix for seek before end of clip issue: When the clip is seeked to just before the end of the clip, the control skips to next track instead of the remaining part of the clip being played.
Use 240x432 bootanimation
nl-rBE keyboard layout should be AZERTY: The default keyboard layout in Belgium is AZERTY, so different from the dutch(nl)
Add Persian keyboard
Keypad enhancements:
	- add SWITCH_CHARSET to keylayout
	- enable keyboard options in MilestoneParts
	- allow on-the-fly switching between primary and secondary keychar maps for the built-in keypad
	- add arabic, cyrillic, hebrew and russian keycharmaps
	- indicate the active secondary map language in status bar
	- multipress: quickly repeated key presses can be used to enter alternate national characters without using char picker dialog

Messaging settings: added option to choose software keyboard type (emoji, send on enter, new line on enter)
File size: 115,751,779 bytes
MD5: c908df87bce52ef11f4c3576fdf8c84d
Download
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mrvek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

naeem123
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Will Flash player ever work on cm9 for Milestone? - Thank you so much for the ROM

ngonchan
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem123 View Post
Will Flash player ever work on cm9 for Milestone? - Thank you so much for the ROM
The same question with this guy.

shalom06
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Thumbs up deodex cm9

i was wondering if we could deodex our rom???? if yes how do i go it??? thankyou
]

Sum Nokia(Working)--> Lg cookie Plus(Working)-->Motorola Milestone(Dead )-->Motorola Fire XT(Working)-->Motorola Defy XT(Working)-->LG NEXUS 4 WHITE(Working).

mrvek
Old
Thanks Meter 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalom06 View Post
i was wondering if we could deodex our rom???? if yes how do i go it??? thankyou
Code:
ls /system/app/*.odex
or
Code:
find /system/app/ -name *.odex -print
If you wish to find any .odex file on your device (including sdcard) just modify upper command
Code:
find / -name *.odex -print
(but /system is all you'd need to have a deodexed ROM)

To see how much space is free in /system
Code:
df /system
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shalom06
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvek View Post
Code:
ls /system/app/*.odex
or
Code:
find /system/app/ -name *.odex -print
If you wish to find any .odex file on your device (including sdcard) just modify upper command
Code:
find / -name *.odex -print
(but /system is all you'd need to have a deodexed ROM)

To see how much space is free in /system
Code:
df /system
so jus deleteding the odex files will do the job? (noob here)
]

Sum Nokia(Working)--> Lg cookie Plus(Working)-->Motorola Milestone(Dead )-->Motorola Fire XT(Working)-->Motorola Defy XT(Working)-->LG NEXUS 4 WHITE(Working).

mrvek
Old
Thanks Meter 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalom06 View Post
so jus deleteding the odex files will do the job? (noob here)
Here as well.
However, deodexing is highly "popular" topic and has been thoroughly discused all over the Web (and wider). Google, or any search engine, is your best resource.
btw., you should have tried to execute those commands. You'd notice one very interesting thing while trying to list .odex files.
And do not delete anything you are not absolutely sure what impact will it have on system. This applies to odex as well as any other system resource. Or at least be sure to have a backup handy.

You might want to try
Code:
find / -name *.dex -print

The Following User Says Thank You to mrvek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]