Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,352 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][NIGHTLY][RC1/RC2/STABLE] CyanogenMod 9 (Wingray/Stingray)

Tip us?

uzi2
Old
Thanks Meter 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
Strange, I have tried all of the lockscreen options and have not had a single issue with the test build. Guess well need a logcat if others are able to duplicate the problem on the test build.
Sorry, no logcat(hopefully matt4321 has provided what you need), but I have tested the wingray experimental build and a solid colour lockscreen produced a bootloop.
Apart from sharing this same bug it seems smoother than 0614. Is this kernel related?

Swyped from my Xoom
Xm + aHD2oid

HairyMerkin
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I flashed the experimental (I don't use a lockscreen)

No problems so far, I'll edit this post if I do.

It feels a lot quicker though.

gibbs1984
Old
Thanks Meter 172
Use the experimental Wingray version and changed the lockscreen wallpaper to a different one that my homescreen and haven't had a restart/bootloop at all, that was about 5 minutes ago.

Everything is running smooth and really fast apart from the app draw which I still find has a little stutter, nothing major though.

Oh, just noticed that the two keyboard symbols are still there, again nothing major.

HTC One (M8)
ROM: Android Revolution HD 10.1
Android: 4.4.3
Sense: 6
Kernel: Stock
Firmware: 2.22.401.4
CID: 11111111

Motorola Xoom 32gb (+32gb SD Card) UK WiFi Only
ROM: CyanogenMod 11.0 - Wingray
Build: 11-20140203-UNOFFICIAL-2235+0100-wingray
Android: 4.4.2

PengLord
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady Hawkin View Post
Ok guys, I have attached an experimental build for Stingray and for Wingray. The builds include the latest upstream merges, a fix for changing the lockscreen background, new kernel, new lockscreen weather icons, and a few build optimizations. In order to use the Stingray build you will need to be on the new radios. In the future most builds that we need fixes/experimental options tested on will be posted on my G+. Let me know what you guys think, and as always, we appreciate the help and support!

Wingray test build- http://tinyw.in/fUyJ

Stingray test build- http://tinyw.in/6fci
I tried searching for the new radio but came up empty. Has anybody pulled them and made a flashable installer yet? or will I need to restore to stock to apply them?

serranom
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by PengLord View Post
I tried searching for the new radio but came up empty. Has anybody pulled them and made a flashable installer yet? or will I need to restore to stock to apply them?
So team EOS rom has a flashable radio but not sure if it works on this rom. You have to flash with rogue recovery. Flash at your own risk because not sure if it will work with this rom.

http://goo.im/devs/teameos/radios/im...ios-update.zip

Sent from my Xoom using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to serranom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nadiros
Old
Thanks Meter 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by serranom View Post
So team EOS rom has a flashable radio but not sure if it works on this rom. You have to flash with rogue recovery. Flash at your own risk because not sure if it will work with this rom.

http://goo.im/devs/teameos/radios/im...ios-update.zip

Sent from my Xoom using XDA
Im pretty sure radios are not ROM specific. As long as it's for the correct device.
~Peace~

Nexus5Hammerhead4.4.3XposedStockElementalX0.42

Nexus7Grouper4.4.2XposedStockM-kernela67

Humpie
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Would it be possible to implement wifidirect in the future?

matt4321
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1158

DONATE TO ME
Formatted system and did a factory reset! Change lock screen wallpaper now works

Nexus 7 (2013) | Nexus 5 | Motorola Xoom
Follow Me On Twitter

waz675
Old
(Last edited by waz675; 17th June 2012 at 11:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrushdog View Post
180+ Maintainers > 4 devs?

Perhaps, but I'd say us four give 180 one hell of a run for the money.

Just sayin
I loved teamEOS ROM on my xoom for a long long time but since I tested cm9 on my mz601, I haven't reverted back.

I will keep up on EOS and hope a release gets me interested again as I constantly strive for 'the best' for my devices. Means I try out 1 to 7 roms a week for my devices but I have enough time, home raising up two kids with my wife,plus can't work due to injury and chronic pain so I have enough time. It's been a never ending source of time consumption having custom kernels, OSes and whatnot in the 20 years since installing Linux pre 1.0

Children, not needing to work, motorbikes and customising various things is fantastic, wouldn't have it any other way. Sorry for off tangent rambling it's my morning pain meds kicking in

PengLord
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Loaded up the experimental Stingray build with the new radios.
First and only issues (thus far) is the message "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." Not exactly a deal breaker.

I haven't done much beyond booting it yet and I keep my service on it suspended. It does recognize the Verizon network though.

Thank you.