FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Alpha 0.3]CM9 for One V[28.06]

1,610 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,165

By Sandvold, Senior Member on 15th June 2012, 09:01 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th June 2012, 09:26 PM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Arendal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloir

if you download the one thats up, it wont install dude :P even if you manage to get it to install, it's nowhere near useable

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

incase no one has spotted it in the OP 1st post, this is the OFFICAL support thread <--click. this thread is now ONLY FOR DEVING and we shall be requesting a slight clean up

thanks

-Lloir

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

i think i might have done a woopsy when rejigging the .zip can anyone confirm ASAP that the three capactive buttons work slightly?

edit:
i've figured the problem, not sure if it's in the build you guys have, there's an extra option in the synaptics-rmi-touchscreen.kl i might have added that version instead of the newer one into the rom...sorry guys...will sort it ASAP

thanks

Just post it as a update.zip

Else ill do it when i get home

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA

17th June 2012, 09:53 PM |#32  
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Swansea
Thanks Meter: 7,736

Donate to Me
More
Fixed version
Last edited by Lloir; 17th June 2012 at 10:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lloir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2012, 12:09 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 814

Donate to Me
More
Hey sandvold, do you have github sources to this? I'd like to help a little if possible.
18th June 2012, 03:02 AM |#34  
OP Senior Member
Flag Arendal

More
Will upload to git when I get it a bit more stable and cleaned up
Last edited by Sandvold; 18th June 2012 at 02:19 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandvold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2012, 08:33 AM |#35  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 6,139

Donate to Me
More
Hello Sandvold

I am pretty sure that One V doesn't have compass built in. So this should not be on your list of "not working".
18th June 2012, 01:51 PM |#36  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,267

Donate to Me
More
All hardware buttons are working perfectly...

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA
18th June 2012, 08:01 PM |#37  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Talking
hey sandvold,

not like it makes any difference but shouldn the date on the thread title be 17.06???
18th June 2012, 08:18 PM |#38  
OP Senior Member
Flag Arendal

More
Good point:P

I'll fix it. Also I'm still working on the ROM. Worklog is now to fix wifi but takes some time still without the device
19th June 2012, 01:48 AM |#39  
OP Senior Member
Flag Arendal

More
wifi is somewhat working. Will drop something tomorrow
19th June 2012, 05:11 AM |#40  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Experienced software developer here, but new to the Android ROM building scene (aside from flashing custom ROMs and the like).

If you could post some general instructions on how to get to the same build environment as you, I'd be glad to help in a coding capacity. I'm not too familiar with github and the like so I feel a little newbish.

I tried following some porting guide before to try to port an HTC One S AOKP, but couldn't get past the boot screen. Didn't really have anyone to ask what I was missing from porting so I gave up for the time being.
19th June 2012, 07:59 AM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Arendal

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jparasite

Experienced software developer here, but new to the Android ROM building scene (aside from flashing custom ROMs and the like).

If you could post some general instructions on how to get to the same build environment as you, I'd be glad to help in a coding capacity. I'm not too familiar with github and the like so I feel a little newbish.

I tried following some porting guide before to try to port an HTC One S AOKP, but couldn't get past the boot screen. Didn't really have anyone to ask what I was missing from porting so I gave up for the time being.

Porting is hopeless:P Github and all that stuff isn't that bad when you get to know it,I'm only a elementary school teacher and figured it out so it should be easy for you.

Anyway set up the enviroment do:
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Tem...om_source_(CM9)

Last thing you can do is installl the repository.

Usually when you build you can get your device/vendor tree from CM9 but noone have made this yet. I'm the only one with a working device tree/vendor tree yet but I want to iron out some bugs first before I upload it to a git. It's only semiworking anyhow.

For a working vendor tree then I miss a proprietary files that need to be pulled (should happen tomorrow i guess) and after that I can really start on getting the device tree up working 100%

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread