Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,750 Members 44,148 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Opinions on Bluetooth Headphones?

Tip us?

Pucuck
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Question Opinions on Bluetooth Headphones?

Just wanted to know if anyone was using bluetooth headphones on their Rezound? Any recommendations in the $50 range? How does the DSPManager sound with them? I need something that will get me through an 8 hour work day without having to charge off and on. Thanks in advanced!

SuperFan86
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
I have a pair of Motorola Bluetooth stereo headphones that work great. They are the behind the ear model. I've had them for about a year now and the battery still holds about a 10 hour charge.

I don't use the equalizer with them on this set, but on my old phone (Samsung Charge) the Bluetooth sound was not controlled by the settings for the amp

Motorola S305
HTC Touch Pro > Samsung Fascinate > Samsung Droid Charge > HTC Rezound > UNLOCKED Samsung Galaxy S III

If I answered a question for you, hit the thanks button!

The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFan86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Putts
Old
Thanks Meter 3
I actually haven't used them with my Rezound yet, but I have a pair of the Motorola S305s as well and they worked great with my Incredible. Very durable, great sound quality, great battery life, reliable Bluetooth connection.
The Following User Says Thank You to Putts For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

UgXvibe
Old
Thanks Meter 256
Best Buy's Rocketfish RF-MAB2 works great! $59.99 Also used these with my retired Incredible..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfi...ooth&cp=1&lp=4

Current Device(s)
Motorola Xoom - Team EOS 4
Verizon HTC One M8 - Stock, Firewater S-off

Previous Device(s)
Verizon HTC One M7 - EclipticOne6
HTC Rezound - ViperRez 1.0.3
HTC Incredible - Jellybean RC4 4.2
Alltel HTC Touch Diamond - Stock
The Following User Says Thank You to UgXvibe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Cool_story_bro
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by UgXvibe View Post
Best Buy's Rocketfish RF-MAB2 works great! $59.99 Also used these with my retired Incredible..

This. they are pretty awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cool_story_bro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nrage23
Old
Thanks Meter 331
I have the Motorola SD-10HDs and they work great aswell. DSPManager works when you set the bluetooth settings. My headphones are also sweat proof.
Phone:

LG G3 (Verizon)
HTC One Max (Verizon)

Tablet:

Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Nvidia Shield Tablet

Retired Phones: HTC One M8, HTC One M7, Lg G2, Droid DNA, HTC Rezound, Droid Bionic, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC Evo 4g
Retired Tablets: Archos 5, Huwaei S7, Viewsonic G Tab, Acer A500, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Galaxy 7 Plus, Nexus 10, Nexus 7 2013., Note 8.0, Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Note 10.1 2014, Shield Portable
The Following User Says Thank You to nrage23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pucuck
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Awesome! Thanks for the response everyone! Any thoughts on any bluetooth earbuds? I tend to find them more comfortable to listen to but I'm open to checking out the suggestions everyone made.

Gotta wait for my Rezound to come back from repair. Hopefully they're fixing my headphone output but if they don't, I'll look into bluetooth headphones as an option.

Old
Thanks Meter 84
If you haven't already bought, check out the MW600 by sony. I can get a solid 6-8 out of them and they are pretty comfortable. Not to mention you can use them with any headset you want.

dalvear88
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by UgXvibe View Post

These are amazing headphones, I ended up breaking mine by accident and ended up getting the Jabra Halo set (also sold at Bestbuy). They are a bit more pricy but they were worth it to me. They fold up real nice and hold up a really great charge, used them for 3 days without charging, and they have some great sound quality to them, also has some cool touch-like controls on it for volume, skipping tracks and making/taking calls. Call quality is pretty nice too
---------------------------------------------------

HTC Rezound
AOSP Goodness For A Good Time

nolimit78
Old
Thanks Meter 71
I have a set of these:

I got these for a penny + shipping from Tmobile (it was on slickdeals.net it was incorrectly priced and was only up for a few hours) and I couldn't be happier. Glad I finally got rid of the cord. I can listen to music, answer phone calls, adjust volume, skip songs. Simply amazing.

S-Off'd by Revone // ROM: InsertCoin 2.4.0 // Recovery: TWRP v2.7.0.4b // FW: 4.19.1540.4

G1 > HTC G2 > Evo > Evo 3D > Rezound > Sensation > HTC One
I don't mean to be an HTC fanboy, I just like their hardware better