Opinions on Bluetooth Headphones?

OP Pucuck

25th February 2012, 12:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Blacklick
Thanks Meter: 9

75 posts
More
Just wanted to know if anyone was using bluetooth headphones on their Rezound? Any recommendations in the $50 range? How does the DSPManager sound with them? I need something that will get me through an 8 hour work day without having to charge off and on. Thanks in advanced!
28th February 2012, 04:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag Aiken
Thanks Meter: 8

60 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have a pair of Motorola Bluetooth stereo headphones that work great. They are the behind the ear model. I've had them for about a year now and the battery still holds about a 10 hour charge.

I don't use the equalizer with them on this set, but on my old phone (Samsung Charge) the Bluetooth sound was not controlled by the settings for the amp

Motorola S305
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFan86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 06:50 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

22 posts
I actually haven't used them with my Rezound yet, but I have a pair of the Motorola S305s as well and they worked great with my Incredible. Very durable, great sound quality, great battery life, reliable Bluetooth connection.
The Following User Says Thank You to Putts For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 06:18 AM   |  #4  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 256

902 posts
More
Best Buy's Rocketfish RF-MAB2 works great! $59.99 Also used these with my retired Incredible..

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfi...ooth&cp=1&lp=4

The Following User Says Thank You to UgXvibe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #5  
Flag Omaha
Thanks Meter: 2

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UgXvibe

Best Buy's Rocketfish RF-MAB2 works great! $59.99 Also used these with my retired Incredible..

This. they are pretty awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cool_story_bro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #6  
Flag Richmond, VA
Thanks Meter: 339

1,016 posts
More
I have the Motorola SD-10HDs and they work great aswell. DSPManager works when you set the bluetooth settings. My headphones are also sweat proof.
The Following User Says Thank You to nrage23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2012, 02:55 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag Blacklick
Thanks Meter: 9

75 posts
More
Awesome! Thanks for the response everyone! Any thoughts on any bluetooth earbuds? I tend to find them more comfortable to listen to but I'm open to checking out the suggestions everyone made.

Gotta wait for my Rezound to come back from repair. Hopefully they're fixing my headphone output but if they don't, I'll look into bluetooth headphones as an option.
18th June 2012, 03:40 AM   |  #8  
Charlotte
Thanks Meter: 84

838 posts
More
If you haven't already bought, check out the MW600 by sony. I can get a solid 6-8 out of them and they are pretty comfortable. Not to mention you can use them with any headset you want.
18th June 2012, 03:36 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 22

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UgXvibe

These are amazing headphones, I ended up breaking mine by accident and ended up getting the Jabra Halo set (also sold at Bestbuy). They are a bit more pricy but they were worth it to me. They fold up real nice and hold up a really great charge, used them for 3 days without charging, and they have some great sound quality to them, also has some cool touch-like controls on it for volume, skipping tracks and making/taking calls. Call quality is pretty nice too
18th June 2012, 03:50 PM   |  #10  
Flag Kansas City
Thanks Meter: 71

899 posts
More
I have a set of these:

I got these for a penny + shipping from Tmobile (it was on slickdeals.net it was incorrectly priced and was only up for a few hours) and I couldn't be happier. Glad I finally got rid of the cord. I can listen to music, answer phone calls, adjust volume, skip songs. Simply amazing.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread