Press ROM in TD 1.0, TD 1.1, iDUOS, by A2SD DT. in GYD
Originally Posted by kuldeephack
hey bro its easy after flshing my rom about 5-6 times i find out the exact setting....so follow these simple steps.
1.boot into recovery mod.(vol up+menu+power)
3.wipe cache partition.
4.apply update from sd card.
6.now select advanced.
7.select fix permissions. then go back.
8.select install zip from sd and select ur td 1.0.
>done!!!..nw check ur phone memory...
PRESS THANKS IF IT HELPS U...
Thanks For Your Kindess to let me Know How u share about My Problem...
but it still cannot solve my Problem, The A2SD DT is still not Run Properly...
So I Try The Other way to solve this BUGs...
For Mr. Milan.SIS and Manoranjan This Could be My Review of Your Beloved Custom ROM and Kernel (TD 1.0, TD 1.1 and iDuos Kernel)
This is My Methode:
1. Prepare The Supporting APP :
Originally Posted by MNgez: Sorry for Developers
Rom Manager Premium V.188.8.131.52.APK, dtapps2sd-184.108.40.206-beta04-signed.ZIP, Link2SDv2.0.4.APK, Titanium Back Up Pro V.3.6.7.APK, Root Explorer 2.14.2, Antutu Benchmark v2.7.3.APK, Terminal Emulatorv1.0.43.APK, Mini Tool Partition Magic for Win7...
Sorry For The APP Developers if I cannot mention the Link where i Have it because I cannot Remember from where... But anyway Thanks For The Supported APPS for GYD
2. Wipe 2nd and 3rd Partition and Export EXT3 Partition My SD into EXT2 because a2SD DT in my HH is not Support EXT3 and EXT4 (In My Case).
3. Since I Remove a2SD DT in the System, its still Active but not Run Properly so I Remove Some Script from TD 1.0
Find folder via Terminal Emulator: /system/etc/init.d Find and Remove/Delete This Scrip :
4. In Terminal Put This Commands:
now the A2SD DT Running Properly...
( U can see The Attachment, Its Only 3,55 MB in The Internal Storage
5. after running the command a2sd Running Properly even i Install Link2sd, its mean both not conflict anymore... so anyone can choose one of them to Link the App to SD or Moving it, in Much Methode.
Review for TD.1.0+TD.1.1+ All TD Kernel+ iDuos Kernel + a2sd DT:
1. After Remove Some Scrip That I Mentioned Above, Overall Run Properly
(Support A2SD DT, Link2SD.APK / Not Support : A2SDGUI.APK, ExtremeAPP2SD.APK)
(Support sd-ext with EXT2 Only / Not Support sd-ext : EXT3 and EXT4)
(Still Not Support SWAPINESS)
2. Additional Apps are Running Properly
3. Still There Are Many of Stock App Cannot Run Properly and Also Some of Them Cannot Installed
4. BUgs in Performing Massage there are an Additional Lag when Opening an Closing The App
Here the Screen Shot Stock ROM DXLD3 XSE (Indonesian Base Band)+ TD 1.0 Update With TD 1.1 + iDuos Kernel + A2SD DT (CacheSD+DataSD):
1-4. Tested Via antutu Benchmark
5. System Storage via Task Manager
6. System Storage Via Link2SD (Only for Test, is it Running or Not, Result is TESTED and Run Properly)
7. System Sorage Via Titanium Back Up...
Thanks, May God Bless U All Specially for Milan.SIS for TD, Manoranjan for The iDUOS also kuldeephack...
Now still Searching How to Swapiness Mode On ??? :Piss