Star N8000, firmware and rom
Here is the steps that i followed,
1) open the "Multiport Flash Tool" click on -> File -> Open Download Agent File, a file browser window will open, select "MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin" file. ->refer to attached SP_MPD1.jpg
2) click on Scatter File Button, a file browser window will open, go to JUNE ROM Folder and select "MT6575_Android_scatter_emmc.txt" file -> refer to attached SP_MPD2.jpg
3) click on the button with "????????" on the right hand side of the screen, a "Choose LCD and Sensor" would pop-up, click on unlock , choose
0v5640_yuv (back camera), hi704_yuv (front camera), RX_50RM_392A (display) on the 3 dropdown box. -> refer to attached SP_MPD3.jpg
4) choose "Preloader --> DA" on the bottom right of the screen.
you have to check all com ports on the pc/laptop, you can remove and uninstall/install the deivces/drivers, please check the below site ->"www"
aximusers.com/forum/threads/7507-Removing-hidden-Com-ports-on-PC-High-com-numbers.-> refer to attached ComPort.jpg
5)your Phone driver should be installed with 3-16 com ports, if not, you have uninstall other devices that are grey and installl the phone driver again with the phone plug into usb port. later unplug the phone after phone driver installation.
6) click on "startall" and plug the phone to the USB port.
Hope this helps